Default Dear Couples Staff,

I don't know if any of the staff ever read this MB, but I just wanted to take a moment to say, "THANK YOU"!!

I have only stayed at CSA, and CN, but from reading raves from others. I'm sure the outstanding staff axists at all Couples properties.

Thank you for your gracious welcomes
    Thank you for your bright smiles
    Thank your for the hard work keeping grounds and beaches gorgeous.
    Thank you for cooking so many delicious meals
    Thank you for showing me cool stuff while snorkeling
    Thank you for putting up with me trying to waterski!
    Thanks for keeping frosty drinks flowing.
    Thanks for keeping our room comfy and clean

I could go on forever, but just wanted to express how much of an impact the staff has on all of our vacations!

YOU ALL are truly appreciated!

See everyone at CSA next week! Can't wait to share hugs with all of you!!!

Lewanda and Mike Sullivan
    Houston, Texas
    ONE LOVE
    Lew

Hi Lew and Mike,

Staff is seldom able to check this message board. Something about everything you are thanking them for takes up most of their time. I will copy this and send it via email to Karen and Ricardo and ask them each to post in the staff Cantina.

Thanks so much for sharing the love.

Couples Resorts

Ditto Lew! Yes you are correct the staff at CTI and CSS are fantastic to. Every Couples property's staff is top notch with a few exceptional super stars to!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Randy,
    Thanks so much. That makes my day! The outstanding staff is what makes Couples truly shine. No matter what your profession, everyone needs to hear that they matter and are appreciated!
    Lew

Lew you couldn't have said it any better!! The first thing I tell people when they ask me about Couples and why we always go there is that our extended family (aka staff) are the best ever and make our vacation a tremendous experience. We'll be at CTI for the first time in 18 days.

Great post Lew. thanks Randymon for sharing the post with our Couples family.

Randy

We love the staff at CN, that is one of the main reasons we keep going back. It is so hard to believe that they remember you from a year before, with all the other guests that come and go. They do know who to make you feel special. We always tell them thank you, but hope they know, we think of them all year long