Thread: Wi-Fi

Default Wi-Fi

does anyone know if there are any hotspots at csa that are at no charge? i know about the computer room but i would like to bring my own laptop.

Couples Resort Wi-Fi is included at no charge.
    Irie Mon

There is WiFi available, but I don't know exactly where it is on site.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

WiFi is available in the main lobby, the Palms, Patois Patio and the computer lounge. Depending on which room we are in I can get WiFi on our verandah. I have no choice but to bring my laptop and do a few hours of work each day. It's not bad working in shorts and a t-shirt surrounded by palm trees!!

Posting from BFVS right now with WiFi. Hubby has had some trouble connecting, but not sure if it's his laptop or the WiFi. I haven't had a problem with my laptop. We're a couple of buildings over from the Great House.

I just posted something about this, so I am going to glob on to this thread. Does it cost to use their computers?

All the resorts have an area or area's that you can connect to WiFi and get on the internet at no extra cost. To use the Wifi you have to bring a Wifi lap top computer, a IPOD touch, or some other WiFi device.

Couples does provide an internet lounge complete with desk top computers that you can use to check your email and do other web stuff. The lounges, the use of the desk top computers, and the internet time are also included at no extra cost.

Couples does not have a code or password on the Wifi. You can just connect.
    Irie Mon

Pixel, use of the computers is included in your stay. no additional charge.

Randy

No charge to use either their computers or the WIFI. It's really all included.