Default Covering the boys.

We are au natural virgins and just a quick question about burning the areas that are normally covered. Do people just use sunscreen or is it acceptable to cover with a towel, sock or whatever? Does that area get more burned than arms/chest? Thanks!

Um, my suggestions:

1 Put sunscreen everywhere the sun is going to shine before you leave your room.

2 Consider some indoor tanning before you go, to gently prep areas that may have never seen sun...

1.Use plenty of sunscreen and reapply often. You can get burned a lot quicker than you think.
    2. It's not really acceptable to keep covered with a towel.
    3. That area does burn quicker than other parts as it has not been exposed to the sun. In my case, I seem to get burned more on my arms and chest probably due to being overly cautious of the other areas. I recommend using a waterproof sunscreen, it will stay on longer.

Don't worry, there are shady areas you can escape to.

It's an awesome experience. Have a great vacation!

Use sun screen, but don't hesitate to relocate to a shady spot from time to time and only the worst 'busy-bodies' get thier asses up in the air of you use a towel or something to 'cover the boys' from time to time to protect from the sun. Do what you need to do... but always use the sunscreen! I suggest putting the sunscreen on in your room before getting in the sun and then reapplying from time to time during the day.

Default Sunscreen is all you need

Quote Originally Posted by Mony View Post
    We are au natural virgins and just a quick question about burning the areas that are normally covered. Do people just use sunscreen or is it acceptable to cover with a towel, sock or whatever? Does that area get more burned than arms/chest? Thanks!
    Going again to CN next week and spend everyday on the AN side. Sunscreen is all you need

Well, my understanding of the AN areas is all uncovered, so covering up the "boys" would be noticed.

As for sunscreen, others have suggested putting it on an hour or so in advance in the room, before going to the AN area, and yes to cover everywhere.
    When the wife and I went, after the first day I skipped the sunscreen (hate the feel of the stuff,) and didn't burn, but that's me.
    Don't know if the below the waist area is more or less likely to burn, though...

Jason

Sunscreen... Lots and lots of sunscreen...

Pre tan for sure. I've never had my boys burn from the sun but then again I guess it's possible.

No covering allowed other than lots and lots of sunscreen. And reapply often. Best advice, apply before leaving the room so the sunscreen can activate, then reapply often. If you are uncomfortable applying, just go to the restroom. No problems.
    Vicky

Umm, we have not yet been to Couples , we are going in August. From a sociological sense, and I truly mean this in the kindest way, if someone was to be wearing a sock on their, umm, (i paused for about five minutes here ...... ), umm, well, you know.. I guess if someone was going around with a sock on, as a Canadian, I guess I would politely ask if they had just flown in from Alberta

no offence to alberta... just never heard about a sock being used other than to keep my toes warm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mony View Post

From my experience, those areas don't burn any faster, just apply sunscreen (I would say lotion versus the spray).

I was at a nudist resort in Florida on a day pass for a few hours and we didn't have sunscreen with us and I burned my 3rd leg...it is VERY VERY painful and I walked like an idiot for 3 days because every time it brushed against anything it was really painful...won't make that mistake again.

I was thinking about telling you to use a sock because I think that would be hilarious to see...feel free to do that but you may get some chuckles.

My wife and I have enjoyed a lot of outdoor nudity. I don't tan very well, and just use a regular spray on sunscreen (SPF 30!). I've never had an issue with burning the boys, even after floating down a river near here for hours, or spending a week on the island at CTI. I just make sure to reapply every couple hours, or after a swim. You should be able to enjoy yourself without covering up.

Lots of sunscreen for the "sensitive areas" - my husband usually will lotion up with a higher SPF in the room and reapply regularly - also don't forget the other areas that typically don't see as much sun normally "backside". My husband burned pretty bad on his bum one year and wasn't able to do the horseback riding at CTI when it was offered.

Hubby puts on sunscreen for sensitive skin in that area before we leave our room. Have not seen any socks or other forms of cover ups for the "boys" on SSB.

Get some very high SPF sunscreen.

Sunscreen is the preferred method. Whether your protecting your boys, buns, or any other part that hasn't seen the sun in a while (or ever), use plenty of it, it does work. Use a high SPF or sun block. And don't toast anything that you don't plan on using for a while.
    We usually use tanning beds for about a month beforehand to get a base tan, it seems to help things get acclimated to sunlight..

Good luck.
    J&L

I'm sure there are more out there with the same question, but not bold enough to ask! As a frequent AN'er, you will find that like any skin that hasnt been exposed to the sun, it will have a tendency to burn with the same exposure other parts do not. . .so sunscreen is not only suggested, but might consider a higher SPF initially. Alternatively, we just do a bit of "pretannin" at the local salon to get things at the same level, then use a good quality sunscreen on the AN beach. You dont really want tan lines, after all, do you? Just be discreet in your applications and reapply after you have been in the water, showered, etc. It's all good!

Have your wife put sunscreen on it. Don't forget your backside. Be careful if you use spray sunscreen as it can sting.

1st suggestion: If you plan on trying it, get a all over base tan at a tanning salon.

2nd; You'll still need to apply sunscreen to those areas and adjust your spf to how easily you burn or how much of a base tan you have.