Hybrid View

Default Private Dinner at Couples - For 4?

Does anyone know if two couples can book a private dinner together (group of 4)? Or, are private dinners allowed for couples only?

Yeh mon. I've seen six at CN.

The meal is quite pricey for 4 (if $170x2). I wonder if it would make more sense for a group of 4 to go to Ivan's (Catcha Falling Star) or another establishment for a memorable meal that would not cost over $300.

We are at CSA right now and have noticed private dinners for 4 on several evenings. Have never seen this in previous years but have seen at least four dinners where there were two couples at the table this trip.

Yes. We did this at CTI. No problem!

We saw a foursome having a beach dinner at CSA this past trip. That being said, if it were me, I'd save the private dinner for when I was just two and take a group of four for a fabulous sunset dinner on the cliff's at Ivan's if you are staying at either of the Negril properties.

You certainly may have a private dinner for 4! We went to CN last Oct. with my sister and brother-in-law and the 4 of us had an awesome private dinner in the treehouse. You also don't have to all agree on one of the two " dinner" options they give you. Each person may select which one they prefer. It is an experience not to be missed! We have done it 2 years in a row and are contemplating doing another one on our next visit. Lots of wonderful memories were made!

We've done it before at CTI. It shouldn't be a problem.
    Jim & Linda