Thread: thinking of CN

Default thinking of CN

Hi everyone
    Just sat thinking of our fabulous holiday at CN. On my last post i commented on all the great staff there, we were really impressed with all off them, but we would like to mention a few that were outstanding and we hope couples appreciates how good they are. Firstly there was Carlos who went the extra mile without being pushy, felt sorry for him after asking me to go on karaoke, i totally was rubbish i blame the system it wasnt me lol. Then there was Elkie alcholic, she never failed to greet us as though we were old friends always asking where the lads were (they were at golf of course)she had a couple of days off while we were there,but when she came back she knew what we wanted to drink before we did lol, how did they do that with so many guest. Kemar was also great his resort orientation was great he also went on holiday while we were there but before he did he was always very pleasant.
    Ivelyn at pool bar always laughing Marlon too. Anyways if ive forgotten anyone im sorry . Hope to see you all soon.

Quote Originally Posted by magsandmike View Post
    Hi everyone
    Just sat thinking of our fabulous holiday at CN. On my last post i commented on all the great staff there, we were really impressed with all off them, but we would like to mention a few that were outstanding and we hope couples appreciates how good they are. Firstly there was Carlos who went the extra mile without being pushy, felt sorry for him after asking me to go on karaoke, i totally was rubbish i blame the system it wasnt me lol. Then there was Elkie alcholic, she never failed to greet us as though we were old friends always asking where the lads were (they were at golf of course)she had a couple of days off while we were there,but when she came back she knew what we wanted to drink before we did lol, how did they do that with so many guest. Kemar was also great his resort orientation was great he also went on holiday while we were there but before he did he was always very pleasant.
    Ivelyn at pool bar always laughing Marlon too. Anyways if ive forgotten anyone im sorry . Hope to see you all soon.
    Hey there Mags. I recall meeting you and your husband a couple years back. We had dinner at the fancy place on the same night. You had a "bloody" steak. You were lots of fun. When was your last visit? Kelly and I will be there April 12.can't wait!!. Kelly and i always wore the straw cowboy looking hats.

I was thinking of CN also so I checked out your post. Elkie is hands down our favorite person at CN! We can't wait to get back to see her and all the other great staff members in July.

Quote Originally Posted by leonkelly View Post
    Hey there Mags. I recall meeting you and your husband a couple years back. We had dinner at the fancy place on the same night. You had a "bloody" steak. You were lots of fun. When was your last visit? Kelly and I will be there April 12.can't wait!!. Kelly and i always wore the straw cowboy looking hats.
    HI leonkelly
    You must have me mixed up with someone else it was my first time to couples resorts we were there 14 nights from 7th jan 2013. We would have probably got on very weel my husband wears a cowboy hat too lol .Hope to meet you one day.
    Mags

Name:  100_1985.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  88.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by "T" View Post
    I was thinking of CN also so I checked out your post. Elkie is hands down our favorite person at CN! We can't wait to get back to see her and all the other great staff members in July.
    Us and Elkie

21 days till I get home - can't wait to see Elkie, Franklyn, Orvin, Otis, Adrian, and many others.

Jenni

I agree Elkie is the best - only 62 more days till we meet again