Default CTI room question

We are planning a trip to CTI and as of now garden view rooms fit our budget the best. I am looking for feedback on the rooms and want to know if these rooms are acceptable or should we splurge on an upgrade. We are not used to luxury but do like to be comfortable.

The comfort level does not vary between the rooms. The only difference is the view and with the suites, size. You probably won't spend too much time in your room. Unless an ocean view is important to you you should save you money for a visit to the spa. Have fun.

We usually stay on the Ocean side and the views are wonderful, however, I did look into one of the Garden Rooms just to see what the view was like and honestly it was quite nice too.

One really nice thing about the Garden side is that it is much quieter since all of the activity is on the ocean side of the hotel so the peace and quiet is really nice after a long day at the swim up bar, etc. It can be a bit noisy (not annoyingly noisy) on the Ocean side since the beach, bars and outside activities are on that side.

We stayed in a premier ocean view room and loved it, huge balcony!!! However, that being said we really didn't spend as much time in the room as we thought we would. I think I agree with dandj, unless the view is important to you, the room upgrade is irrelevant. I really don't think there is a bad room at this resort, it just comes down to what you want to make this occasion special.

We have stayed in a Premier Ocean room three times, and we love them because the view is important to us. If spending time on our balcony looking at the ocean wasn't important, I would stay in one of the Garden View rooms. The rooms are the same, large and comfortable. We have friends who have stayed in them, and have seen the rooms. The gardens are pretty, and that side of the hotel is quieter. Some people do actually prefer relaxing on the balcony on that side of the hotel. Save your money and book a garden room, you will have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by beach-lover View Post
    We are planning a trip to CTI and as of now garden view rooms fit our budget the best. I am looking for feedback on the rooms and want to know if these rooms are acceptable or should we splurge on an upgrade. We are not used to luxury but do like to be comfortable.

We are repeaters in the October group and stay in a garden room every year.... We loved the garden side.. By the way your not going to be in your room that much. Unless a hurricane comes..

If that's what fits your budget stick with it you will love it... No worries

For us, the ocean view is VERY important....not just the view, but the sounds being right outside our balcony door. That is something that is always going to be important for us.