Default Do I need to reserve for the repeaters dinner?

Hi All, This will be our second visit to Couples and I was wondering how the repeaters dinner works?
    Will we be automatically be invited or do I need to go to the concierge and reserve?
    We have pre-checked in!
    Thanks in advance.

You will receive your invitation when you check in. You must RSVP prior to the event which you can do over the phone.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

You will receive an invitation. You do not make reservations. It's well worth it too! Don't miss it!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

No, you will receive your invite when you check in.

You will receive an invitation to the dinner automatically. You don't have to pre-reqister. The dinner is great, but we find that it takes a while, and it's done on the same night as the beach party. I think that this year, we'll skip the repeaters' dinner and get the full beach party experience again.
    Hope this helps.

Jim & Linda

Quote Originally Posted by BarryF View Post
    Hi All, This will be our second visit to Couples and I was wondering how the repeaters dinner works?
    Will we be automatically be invited or do I need to go to the concierge and reserve?
    We have pre-checked in!
    Thanks in advance.
    You will get an invite in your room the day or so prior, and yes they ask you to rsvp.

Rachel

You will get an invite. You will need to phone and RSVP. Number is on the invite.

You'll receive an invitation in the package you get upon check in. You'll need to RSVP to it. Have fun!

If they know you are a repeater, via Romance Rewards I think, you should get your invitation when you check in.

IF you have Romance Rewards and are pre-checked-in, you should be getting an invitation. No reservations required. Probably a good idea to double check that they have your info upon check in.

You will be automatically invited but they do want you to respond to the concierge that you are attending. They need to know the number attending.Some people don't want to go. I LOVE the repeaters dinner. They spoil you so greatly. We are going back for repeaters dinner number 9!

You will be automatically invited. If you don't receive the invite, just check with the concierge.

You will be sent an invitation on that morning, I believe. Just check before hand anyway,sometimes they forget to add new repeaters. I think there are 2 seating times ( I'm not positive). Just make sure you ask in advance,have a great trip. I will be going on trip number 4 March 2nd, can't wait.

Too bad it's the same night as the beach party ! Prefer to go to the beach party.

Looking forward to the repeaters dinner in Barbados!!