Default Favourite YouTube Videos

I guess spelling favourite that way might give away what country we're from !

Just saw a great video for CSS on YouTube ( the song in the background is very addictive ! ). Wondering if anyone else has a youtube video they like too !

Couples San Souci, Ocho Rios, Jamaica - YouTube

Oh I have so many favorites!! When I'm having a stressful day or just need a little Jamaican getaway I go to youtube and type in which resort I want to dream away to for a few minutes! There are some really neat ones for CSA but I cannot remember their names.

Not sure which one you saw but I have one on Youtube: Couples Sans Souci Resort, Ocho Rios, Jamaica (video tour) - YouTube

I tried to show everything that a potential visitor might want to see! Let me know what you think.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

And there was me thinking you were Brits! Good video. Can't wait to be back at CSS on June 7th for another two week of scientific testing to see whether 'sand gravity' really exists. We are sceptical but am prepared to give it a third try to see if it is anything other than fantasy.

My favorite is by someone called wishbonespur and it's of csa's beach. I watch it all the time and it puts a smile on my face every time

Hi Cigar Dude - just watching your video now - great work and incredibly informative. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

The only videos I could find from wishbonespur where 2 of Turks and Caicos, and 2 of CN room and pool.

Can you provide a link?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LindaBrian View Post
    Hi Cigar Dude - just watching your video now - great work and incredibly informative. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!
    X2!!
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkanglesandprettyfreaks.com

Here are 2 of my favorites:

The first is by Joe Taylor a Couples regular
    Going To Jamaica - YouTube

The second is not a resort video, but it is one of my favorites
    THE VOICES OF SWEET JAMAICA - All Star Remix - Jamaica 50 - MV MUSIC - YouTube

Couples Resorts has a youtube channel that I "subscribed' to. It has lots of videos from Couples but also has some guest entries as well. One of my favorites is the Ulysses -Omelet video from Tower Isle.

It's not wishbonespur, it's w1shbonespur. It's not an i, it's a 1 ( number one).

Krock16, I can email them to you if you like, don't know how to do a link. clemons371@gmail.com