Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mini Fridge

Hybrid View

Default Mini Fridge

I was reading on Trip Advisor that you have to be in your room to have your fridge refilled. I have never heard of this before. Anyone able to confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by billyman8 View Post
    I was reading on Trip Advisor that you have to be in your room to have your fridge refilled. I have never heard of this before. Anyone able to confirm this
    We were at CN in December and yes you have to be in your room when they fill your mini fridge,but you can call and they will come in less then 30 minutes. We were there 12 days and they gave us enough drinks that they only had to come like 3 times

We believe it is a security issue, but we are not sure can anyone shed a light onto to why you have to be in the room when they come?

Thanks

When we were at CN in November it was that way. Instead of leaving the card with your drink requests which were filled any time during the day you now call a number and they bring your request within 10 minutes. It is no big deal.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    No.
    As of this trip; yes.

Service was prompt, however.

That was not the case when we were at CSA 2 years ago..

When we were at CTI it was refilled by using the card we filled out. We usually weren't in the room when it was refilled.

Not true...

I'm beginning to realize that TA is becoming filled with a LOT of inaccurate information! Take a lot of what you read with a grain of salt.

My first trip was this past December, so I don't have the luxury of knowing the situation of using the checklist to order mini-bar stuff.

But I do know that when I was at CSS, if I needed something restocked, I would just call some time while we were getting ready for dinner that night. They never took more than 15 minutes to come up to the room. I never thought it a problem to have to be in the room to restock.

This is incorrect, based on my last 5 visits. All you have to do is fill out the card that describes how you want your fridge stocked. How could it be any easier? Enjoy your time in Paradise :-)

Yes. You call room service at a time when you know you will be there. They will deliver the items you need within 10 minutes. It was not a problem at all.

We just returned from CSS a couple of weeks ago. We're planning next years trip.

Our recent trip to CSS, we would call for a restock of fridge and within 10 minutes they would arrive with a refill. Not a big deal and actually preferred over the leave a note/hope they arrive early enough that the Stripe is cold by happy hour .

Is the minibar/fridge in the room free? Like, are all the drinks and whatnot in there included in the "inclusive" price or are they going to pop up on the bill later?

48 days til we leave for CTI!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallman2nd View Post
    Our recent trip to CSS, we would call for a restock of fridge and within 10 minutes they would arrive with a refill. Not a big deal and actually preferred over the leave a note/hope they arrive early enough that the Stripe is cold by happy hour .

Quote Originally Posted by CareAway View Post
    Is the minibar/fridge in the room free? Like, are all the drinks and whatnot in there included in the "inclusive" price or are they going to pop up on the bill later?

Soda, beer, juice, liquor are included with the mini-bar. Just be sure to fill out your bottle requests daily and they will restock accordingly. No you will not receive a bill upon checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by CareAway View Post

There is no charge for anything stocked ni the minibar that is on the list in your room.

CareAway, Yes the minibar is free!!!!:-)

Quote Originally Posted by billyman8 View Post
    We were at CTI 1/17/13 to1/24/13 and were never in the room when the mini bar was stocked. We just left the card hanging on the room door.

Sounds like it depends on the resort. We were just at CSA in December and filled out the card and they filled while we were gone.

The mini bar is free. You CAN (if you want) order up charged items for your mini bar which are not free. Certain items will cost, like import beers and full bottles of certain liquors (you can get house liquor in full bottles for free). All mixers, sodas and juices, red stripe beer etc. are free.
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

CareAway all drinks in the mini bar and on the resort, all you can drink, are included!
    No hidden charges or surprises.

Careaway, They're included

CareAway, they are ALL included. :-) No extra charge.

We just got back from CSA, and you do not have to be in the room to have the order delivered. However, they have changed the process a bit from previous years. They provide several order cards in your room, and you hang the order on your door at night, and they deliver the order the next day.

CareAway - the minibar/fridge is included. However, what you can order is not unlimited. So, for example, we had red, white, and sparkling wine, along with rum, vodka, whiskey, and various sodas, water, and juices. You can't specifically ask for "Jack Daniels" or "Grey Goose" or "Dom Perignon."

At CSA you do not have to be in your room. Fill out the card the night before and hang it on your door. Simple as that !

I'm at CTI as I write this and have had our mini fridge refilled 3 times so far and have not been in the room once. As posted earlier, just fill out the card, place it outside your door, and like magic, it's filled between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Have a great stay, I'm sure you will!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast