Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mini Fridge

CareAway, Yes the minibar is free!!!!:-)

Can you request mixes as well. For example, can I request margarita mix and tequila for my room? Or, if not, can I request these items in quantity from one of the bars on the property and carry back to my room?

Good question. Could I substatute more red stripe and less soda ???

I bought a compact fridge for my bedroom,because I often woke up in the middle night and felt hungry,I had to go down stairs to eat foods.This made me crazy,so I bought one and put it in my bedroom,it's more convenient than before.

Our fridge was secretly stocked while we were out and about with tasty beverages. Ting is awesome.

Just got back from CSA and you don't have to be in the room. Just fill out the minibar request and they'll get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by billyman8 View Post
    I was reading on Trip Advisor that you have to be in your room to have your fridge refilled. I have never heard of this before. Anyone able to confirm this
    At CSA in May 2012 it was a form you filled out and you did not need to be in the room.

At CN this May you called and needed to be in the room. It wasn't a big deal though and I kind of liked it better. They didn't stock everything in there--only what you wanted and you could call for it all day long.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

In case people haven't noticed, the post by BillyJ is SPAM. I flagged it and requested it removed as such, but nothing has been done. Randy, can you please remove the post about the mini-fridge in his bedroom. IT'S SPAM!!!!
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

That's the way it is at CN now. But it's not a big deal. They come real quick. And we did it then we came back to the room to shower for dinner. It worked out great!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    No.
    As of this trip; yes.

Service was prompt, however.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2