Hybrid View

Default credit card question

Hi all - heading to SS in june. Just a quick question... Obviously paid in full, should we expect to need a cc for incidentals when checking in? Also, are there any additional charges we should be aware of on checking out? We don't do credit cards (we live debt freee) but i could get one just for the trip. Thanks!

There will be a hold of $300 placed on your card at check in. So, you'll need a card for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jaredandbrooke View Post
    There will be a hold of $300 placed on your card at check in. So, you'll need a card for that.
    Great, thanks!

You can use your debit/check card instead. The other option would be to get a secured card from your bank and put cash on it to use for this purpose.

We are also non-credit card people but used my debit card for the $300 hold at CTI last year. There were no issues or unexpected charges on the card.

I'm pretty sure you can also use a debit card though (although may need confirmation on that one).

Yes, you need a cc to check in. There is a safe in the room, so no worries about keeping it while you are there. Enjoy your trip.