Thread: CSA Buffets

Default CSA Buffets

What nights are the buffets at CSA? Thanks
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

As of last Mar. Monday is International night and Friday is Beach party.

The International Buffet is Monday night, It's great! They have all kinds of "stations" set up in the Palms and around the pool with many different types of food. Other than that, the Palms has a buffet almost every night. (except for Beach party on Friday, which is kind of a buffet on the beach)

In addition to the International Buffet at the Palms on Monday evenings and the Beach Party on Friday evenings, the Palms has added a "Mediterranean" buffet on Wednesday evenings.

Quote Originally Posted by BobandJudy View Post
    In addition to the International Buffet at the Palms on Monday evenings and the Beach Party on Friday evenings, the Palms has added a "Mediterranean" buffet on Wednesday evenings.
    Is this a permanent change? 3 nites of 7 week are now buffet?

I know that the Palms has always had a salad and pasta bar every night but is it totally buffet now instead of a la carte?

B and J, can you go into a little more detail about the Wed. buffet? What's on it etc. Thanks.

So what kind of items are offered on the Med. Buffet? Spanish, Italian, Greek?

We haven't been there since November 2011...... please tell me that the other restaurants are open during the buffet nights. I now some love them, but we are not huge fans. I'm with you, Zaraforty!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Don't forget the breakfast buffet at the Palms
    ARE WE THERE YET??

We went to Patios instead of the Med buffet in December 2012.

I was told that they went to a buffet at The Palms on Wednesday evenings because the steel drum band is so popular. The steel drum band performs at The Palms on Wednesdays, and they needed a way to get everyone fed before the band starts. So it may or may not be a permanent change.

There are always non-buffet options at CSA. For example, we just weren't up for the Beach Party, so we went to Patois instead and ordered ala carte. We did not actually eat at the Palms for the Mediterranean buffet - we had reservations that evening at Feathers. So not really sure what type of food, I assumed Italian.

Just returned.... they had mediterain buffet in evening on Friday & Wednesday night at Palms ( they cancelled beach party Friday.. bummer... as they had it prior that wednesday for Bob Marley bday so we did not get to go to it during our week stay as arrived thursday )... The buffet consist of lamb, seafood & rice dish, pasta station (alfredo/tomatoe sauces), and chicken I believe. It was good. and the steel band on wednesday afterward was awesome.