Default Canadian Whiskey @ CSS?

One of the people we go on vacation with LOVES Canadian Whiskey (Crown Royal, Seagrams VO, Black Velvet, Canadian Mist, etc). Does anyone know if they serve any of these at CSS? We have traveled together many times, and he's only been able to find a canadian whiskey at one resort. I'd love to tell him they have it here!

Thanks!

Hi Linus,
    I don't drink rye (which is what we Canadians call whiskey, usually) but I think I read a post recently about Crown Royal being available at most of the bars.
    Cheers,
    Terri

CSS usually has seagrams VO and Crown Royal at the Balloon Bar. Just make sure to ask for it as sometimes it is hidden away. My husband also only drinks Crown Royal and they made sure they had it at the Beach Bar when we were there. Just ask they are very accomodating.

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    One of the people we go on vacation with LOVES Canadian Whiskey (Crown Royal, Seagrams VO, Black Velvet, Canadian Mist, etc). Does anyone know if they serve any of these at CSS? We have traveled together many times, and he's only been able to find a canadian whiskey at one resort. I'd love to tell him they have it here!

Thanks!
    Crown is avail at the SSB bar howevr they have a propensity to "run out" so manage your expectations accordingly and have a few back up drinks just in case