Default Romance rewards issues

I have been trying for 2days to log in but am unable to. Anyone else having this problem & how do I fix it??

Thanks

For some reason i can never log in from my ipad. I just got a blank screen. I thought it was the site was always down, but when i tried from my laptop i had no issues. So you may want to try a different computer or a different browser.

I just tried to register and it won't let me

I'm trying to pre check in ...no luck

Call them on the phone or get your T.A. to call them

Quote Originally Posted by SubieChik View Post
    I just tried to register and it won't let me
    Hi Billie.

Did you get it fixed? Go here if you can't get registered. Click "Romance Rewards Coordinator" to submit a ticket/request to Couples to fix it

Did you try logging in with your romance reward #? I had a problem when I tried logging in with my e-mail address, and I called Couples to get help. They had me log in with my romance reward #, and that has worked for me every time.

If you're using a Mac, you can't use Safari web browser-it won't work. Try a different browser program, like Chrome or something else.

For me, when I log-in I have to hit the loigin button, and not just hit enter after entering my login and password. As many others have mentioned, Apple Safari does not seem to work. I use only FireFox and have never had an issue logging in.

S/F
    Scott and June

Quote Originally Posted by jdgtunc21 View Post
    Hi Billie.

Did you get it fixed? Go here if you can't get registered. Click "Romance Rewards Coordinator" to submit a ticket/request to Couples to fix it
    Yes I did thank you! I tried registering from my iPad.....went on my desktop and it worked just fine

I only have apple products so had to log on at work no problem mon all figured out now. Thanks!!

@hishoneypot,
    Just download Firefox on your Mac and you'll be able to do it from home. That's what I did