Hybrid View

Default Deluxe Ocean Rooms

We booked a Deluxe Ocean room at CTI On Couples web page there is No Deluxe Rooms listed. Does anyone know which building these rooms are? or is there a problem with the web site that Deluxe Rooms do not show up on their site. Will be back home April 2013.

We booked the Deluxe Ocean View room last June believing we had booked a room with an ocean view that included the Island. Not so… The Deluxe Ocean view are in the farthest block, Block 5 if I remember right (to be fair, no block is far, everything is within a pleasant stole) Block 5 faces away from the resort with a view along the coast. Its not an unpleasant view but it is not a view of the Island if that is what you expect.
    We explained our disappointment to reception and they upgraded us free of charge.
    I can only speak highly of couples, the staff and services are second to none. You will have a fantastic time wherever you stay.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

We got a Deluxe Ocean room (as Shaowel and Mal above described) on our first trip, which was a Secret Rendezvous. We loved it! Very quiet and private, but not facing the Island. This time we are in a Premier Ocean, I am hoping for quiet along with our lovely view. 39 days!