Hello everyone! New to the message board here although I have been doing the majority of my research here on all Couples properties. We have decided on Couples swept away as our honeymoon destination this upcoming summer. Extremely excited about it and have a few questions for you experienced Couples travelers.

I am getting conflicting results on the difference between the "premier beachfront suite" and the "beachfront suite". I have done countless hours of research (trip advisor, couples website, etc.) my ultimate question and debate that is keeping me from booking just yet is what room to get.

Atrium suites look wonderful and seem to be a great option as well.

If anyone can please help me out by telling me the difference between the premier and beachfront suite I would greatly appreciate it. And/or give suggestions as to what room category they seem to enjoy the best...pictures welcome!!!

As I understand, all rooms are great in their own way but would like some thoughts from those who have had those experiences with these rooms. If I left any information out that would be helpful to answer my questions, please let me know!

Also any tips/comments you would like to leave about CSA would be great! Thanks so much in advance...