Hybrid View

Default Mott's Clamato Juice - for proper making of Caesar

Would anyone know if CSA has Motts Clamato juice stocked?
    A Caesar is not a Caesar without Clamato.

btw - It is NOT called a Bloody Caesar and don't dare think of using V8 or Garden Cocktail or (gag) tomatoe juice.

The Great Canadian Caesar

Thank you for any responses about inquiry.

drink responsibly eh, unless you're at CSA on vacation!!!
    cheers,

Based upon posts that guests have made over the years, the availability of Clamato seems to be hit or miss. Hope CSA's bars have a sufficient supply during your vacation.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Yes there IS Clamato!! You can also have it put in your room's minibar! But I also bring some Worchestershire and Tobasco so we can enjoy a Caesar on our balcony before dinner. Of course if you want to go all the way (no pun intended), you could also bring rimmer! lol Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by randijean46 View Post
    Yes there IS Clamato!! You can also have it put in your room's minibar! But I also bring some Worchestershire and Tobasco so we can enjoy a Caesar on our balcony before dinner. Of course if you want to go all the way (no pun intended), you could also bring rimmer! lol Enjoy!!
    We have been to three of the 4, well now 5 resorts (CSA, CN, CSS), and although its readily available in your mini bar, they do not stock Clamato juice at the main bars. I just bring a couple with me to the bar, from my mini bar, and ask the bartender to use it to make me a caesar. Its vey easy.

Quote Originally Posted by randijean46 View Post
    Thank you both for reply. We are booked in a GVVS and I asked for a ground floor. Going "all the way" on the veranda could prove interesting. We might have to start sharing (Caesar's of course)