Default oh no, what did i do

I booked my couples vacation for this dec. back in march this year when the spa credits were going on. Well i called my travel agent in august to upgrade my room, and now the credits are gone. She tried to get them back but couldnt. I am bummed. Let this be a lesson for anyone thinking about upgrading. Wait til you get there if you have the spa credits or they will be gone like mine. :-(

randymon is there anything couples can do?

Have you called Couples? Sounds like an unbook/rebook rather than an upgrade...

I would call Couples directly. We almost lost our credits if we would have taken a Suite upgrade on a Wednesday special. When I called they told me the credit would be lost due to the Wednesday special rebooking. We decided to stayed in the room class we booked with the credits.
    Irie Mon

Hmm...odd. We booked back in late Feb, and then upgraded during a Wed. special....and kept our credits since we were staying 7 nights. It was all in the fine print.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

jenandmikeb

I would call 1-800-268-7537 and explain the situation. If you can provide proof that the trip was booked prior then you should be entitled to those perks that were available at that time as promoted.

If things do not get resolved drop Randymon a note.

yes i know now that the travel agent cancelled old resevation and booked a new one. i called couples and they said call your travel agent. How do i get a hold of randymon? i do have the old travel documents that with the original booking date. i want to get this taken care of now before i get there so i can just relax.

jenandmikeb -

We will be contacting you offline to address your concerns.

Couples Resorts

we had the same thing happen to us...we booked when the $500 credits were available...dates were: 26 Dec 09-3Jan2010...due to circumstances beyond our control we had to change to: 11 Dec 09-20 Dec 09. We booked directly through couples and had couples change the dates....unfortunately she told us that we would lose the $500 credits because of the date change.....sucks but what can you do???