We just got back last night from another fabulous trip to CSA!

On Tuesday (2/5), as we were strolling to the fitness complex for our morning workout, we were shocked to see a brand spanking new traffic signal installed at the crossing point. It was not yet operational, so I can't answer whether they will keep the guards there.

And to answer some other questions that I have seen recently on this message board:

Yes, indeed, life jackets are now required for the snorkeling excursions. Marlon told me this took effect in February, 2012.

The Palms is entirely smoke free now. Smoking is permitting on the patio area at the tables by the pool.

The Catamaran goes out every day except Thursdays and Sundays. You can reserve as many times as you want, but you probably shouldn't wait until the last minute.

The Martini Bar is now open Friday evenings, also (it used to be closed during the Beach Party).

Bob was able to get Hennessey and other cognac from the Martini Bar. It is also available from the Aura Lounge. The Patois bar had brandy, but not cognac. There were plenty of top shelf liquor available throughout the resort, although availability varies by bar. When they ran out of Hennessey at the Martini bar, another bottle was immediately brought out to replace it. We witnessed no shortage of top shelf liquor the entire 10 days where we there. Bombay Sapphire was at the Martini Bar and Tanqueray was at Patois. Grey Goose was at the Martini Bar. Plenty of Jack and Jim Beam at the beach bars. You get the point.

We loved some of the new menu items at Cabana Grill, like the tuna salad croissant.

We did miss the endless tray of scrambled eggs at breakfast at the Palms. Of course, we could always order eggs any style from the omlette station.

There is a rumor that they will be moving the ice cream machine from the Sea Grape area to the Cabana Grill. We hope this isn't true and is just a rumor!

The handmade t-shirt guy is only on resort two days a week now. So catch him when you see him!

The service, in our opinion, was exceptional, even better (if possible) than on our 7 previous trips. Feathers, in particular, sparkled like the jewel it is. The dinner there moved along nicely and the servers were warm and lovely. The food was also exceptional (we could cut the filet mignon with our fork). The only service issue we experienced was once our breakfast room service was 15 minutes late because she had the wrong room number written down. Every other morning, it was there within the scheduled window. Oh, and once we had to ask twice for coffee at breakfast at the Palms. That's it.

The Super Bowl beach party was exceptional. It's hard to believe all the work they do to make the party memorable. From the huge goal post that they erect, to the tailgate party before hand, to the popcorn and peanut "vendors", it's something to experience. If I can't actually be at the Super Bowl, I can't imagine watching the Super Bowl anyplace else!

The mini-bar stocking worked flawlessly. We just put our list on the door at night before going to bed, and everything was restocked the next day. We did precheckin, and our minibar was stocked with everything we requested shortly after we checked in. Bob loved the Red Stripe in bottles. However, it was stunning to see people bringing bottles of Red Stripe to the pools and jacuzzis with them. One broken bottle, and I can only imagine the problems.

There is a new putting green at the fitness complex. It is located behing the tennis courts along the jogging trail. Golf clubs are available at the front desk of the fitness complex. So, sorry, no miniature golf, but the green did look nice (there was even a practice bunker for chipping).

And to answer one of my posts, there isn't any new equipment at the gym, but all of the equipment was in pretty good working order. I'd still love to see some new cardio machines.

I'll post more later, but feel free to ask questions.