Greetings All,

My husband and I are very excited about our upcoming trip to CN in August 2013! We have never been to CN, only to CSS for our honeymoon 2 years ago.

This trip we are coming with my parents (35th wedding anniversary) and grandparents and since we have no prior experience there I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer or give feedback on...

1. We are staying in a Garden Room and I was wondering what the condition of the rooms are like? I have been reading that many are in need of a facelift and would appreciate any feedback as I would like to have an idea.

2. My hubby and I enjoy our wine and I was wondering what the choices are for wine at CN?

3. What are the similarities or differences between CN and CSS (aside from the location lol)?

I would love to hear about personal stories or experiences at CN to ease my questions or concerns as it was me who chose CN for my family! It is Couples so I am sure I have nothing to worry about, as we loved CSS, but I would love to have some reassurance prior to travelling.

Thanks in advance for all your feedback!

Tara