Default CSA repeaters dinner

Hi - Does CSA have a repeaters dinner? What night is in on? Does anyone have an example menu?

Yes on Monday, and normally surf and turf. Lobster and Beef.

It's usually on Monday night at Patios, unless they decide to change the schedule. I don't have an example menu, but participated in this once. The last visit didn't do it because we were with friends that were not repeaters. Thinking of doing it in March, but once again we will be with people who are not repeaters. I thought it was really nice, the only down fall is that it's very long so expect to spend a couple of hours eating. I'm to antsy to sit for that many hours so I'm debating. I guess everyone should at least try this once since it's offered. Have a great time !!!

For many years, I went every time I was at CSA; probably 20 Repeaters dinners. In recent years, the meal has been less than spectacular and the program a tad too long for my patience. Since our last trip, in October 2012, we've been going to the cocktail party and then eating at The Palms. This still gives us the opportunity to speak to the management team and have some tasty appetizers.

That having been said, if you are a Repeater and have never gone, you should.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

The repeaters dinner is on Monday at Patois. Main course is usually lobster and steak. Although the menu is pre-selected, if you don't like the soup, salad, main menu, etc. just tell the server and they can give you other options. .

I am looking forward to the repeaters dinner in Sept. Enjoyed the repeaters dinner at CSS (love the opportunity to win free nights, gift and spa treatments) love the repeaters dinners at CN (no give aways but outstanding food) so this year will be fun to have dinner at CSA. Only 211 days.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

We have attended the repeaters dinner about half the times we have been eligible. It is a long dinner, so don't plan on doing much else till late evening. Our meals have always been spectacular, in my opinion anyway. We always travel in June so lobster is off the menu as it is out of season. However we have had some wonderful steak, chicken and seafood dinners along with some nice wine and a wonderful desert. It is a nice way to meet some of the other guests at the resort as well as some of the staff. Interesting conversation and generally a very nice evening. I would recommend you go at least once just for the experience.

Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    We have attended the repeaters dinner about half the times we have been eligible. It is a long dinner, so don't plan on doing much else till late evening. Our meals have always been spectacular, in my opinion anyway. We always travel in June so lobster is off the menu as it is out of season. However we have had some wonderful steak, chicken and seafood dinners along with some nice wine and a wonderful desert. It is a nice way to meet some of the other guests at the resort as well as some of the staff. Interesting conversation and generally a very nice evening. I would recommend you go at least once just for the experience.

Have a great trip!
    Went once AND NEVER AGAIN. Found it boring and too long. Food was not exceptional. If you need to feel that you are in the in crowd, then i would go.