Default CSS airport transportation

On your day of departure, how many hours prior to your flight do they take you to the airport? If we wanted to get on a earlier shuttle, is that allowed? Wanting to do some shopping at the airport and didn't want to be too rushed. Thanks!

They usually get you to the airport about 2 hours prior to your flight so plan on leaving about 2 hours prior to that. I'm sure you could get onto an earlier shuttle. Just coordinate that with the front desk during check-in or at least the day before as they have to arrange the shuttle and have your bags brought up in time for check-out.

You want to leave the resort early??????? You have got to be kidding! The shuttle picks you up 4 hours before your flight time, which will give you plenty of time to shop at the airport. Enjoy the last bit of time that you have in paradise - it will all end too soon, don't make it end sooner than it has too.
    (Karen&Paul)

Hi! They usually try to have you leave the resort 4 hours before your flight ....so that means 2 hours for the drive to MoBay and then approximately 2 hours to get checked in for your flight and get through security. We usually have plenty of time to shop with that schedule. If you need more time, you can speak to someone at the Front Desk and they should be able to help you arrange an earlier shuttle.

Have a great trip!

I was wondering this as well. It's been so long since we've been "home", I have forgotten how many hours.

Quote Originally Posted by bscott86 View Post
    On your day of departure, how many hours prior to your flight do they take you to the airport? If we wanted to get on a earlier shuttle, is that allowed? Wanting to do some shopping at the airport and didn't want to be too rushed. Thanks!
    We were just at CSS late January 2013.
    Our flight was at 8:15PM , bus from the resort left at 3:30PM.

Karen! I totally agree! I hate getting on that "goodbye bus!" Hope you and Paul have a great trip in April!!!!

Good information to have. Our flight leaves at 12:40pm so I guess that means leaving the resort at 8:30am or so. I can deal with that, I suppose. LOL