Thread: CTI cat cruise

Default CTI cat cruise

Can anybody tell me days and times for the Cat cruise at CTI?
    60 Days and going down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    Can anybody tell me days and times for the Cat cruise at CTI?
    60 Days and going down!!!
    Well, it used to be every Monday, Wednesday and Friday but I'm not sure if they kept the same schedule after they bought their own boat.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I am surprised no one has answered this question yet, so I am hoping a recent visitor to CTI can help! The activities and social schedules no longer include the watersports activities, which I understand may be subject to change, but it would be nice information to have. We have 16 days to go, so if we don't have an answer be then, I will be sure to post the information when we get there.

I have a hard time just going with the flow - I need a plan so I can relax heading into the trip. Once I am there, the Jamaican air takes over and I can relax, but until then I will overstress and second guess myself about everything (Did I pack enough, or too much (again)? Did we book enough time? At the right resort? What SPF do we really need? What if we get brave and try out the A/N?? ) This will be my 6th trip to Couples and I still go through the excited and nervousness of our first trip, EXCEPT, that I know deep down that everything will be amazing and we are heading back home. I remember the first time arriving at CSS and looking through the brochures and the book in the room, feeling a little overwhelmed at all the options to choose from. It was a little easier at CN, since it wasn't our first time at a Couples' resort, but since our trips are usually short, we have to make the most of our little time in paradise.

So how about the cat cruise days and times from CTI?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CSS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    CN 2012
    CTI 2013

Hi
    We have just returned from cti. The catamaran goes everyday except wednesday and sunday. It goes about 3.30 and back at resort for about 6pm.
    Great fun and highly recommend.
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Julier View Post
    Hi
    We have just returned from cti. The catamaran goes everyday except wednesday and sunday. It goes about 3.30 and back at resort for about 6pm.
    Great fun and highly recommend.
    Julie
    Well i just got a schedule from the resort. it has the cruise on wednesday and saturday. but if it is going more than that, then you can bet your butt that im gonna be on it!! wife be damned!! haha