Hybrid View

Default Pub Crawl for March 25, 2013

Looking for anyone who may be interested in a Pub Crawl at CSA on March 25, 2013. This particular day is not a day that the Pub Crawl runs. If we can get enough people to sign up they may run on this day. Contact me on this thread if you are interested.

yes for 2 crawlers

Not getting many responses to the 25th date. May have to giving up on this date. There is one going on the 24th. What are your suggestions.

Hello to all CSA March Maniacs. We are trying to get a One Love Pub Crawl together for March 25, 2013. Since this date is a day that they usually don't run, they will make an exception if we can get 10 couples to join. Please reply to this thread if you are interested. I am attaching a website so that you can see photos of the One Love Pub Crawl. One Love Bus Bar Crawl - Negril - Reviews of One Love Bus Bar Crawl - TripAdvisor. Hoping to hear from those who are interested. 35 days and counting...

The Option Lenbert gave us was the 24th so we took it !

BarryF-Just to let you know that my husband and I along with greg52 and his wife will be on the Crawl for the 24th. Really looking forward to the crawl and making of new friends.

BarryF, we will wait a little bit longer to see if anyone else is interested. If it doesn't work out, we will probably try the 24th. Thanks for responding.

Aurora - 24th works too if there's not any interested in Monday afternoon. I believe its a "regular" day on Sunday to do the Pub Crawl. I'm going to email him and book four seats on 24th, if there's any room left. If you can't make it I'm sure they'll get over it.

greg42-The 24th works for us. So are you booking seats for us as well? Or do I need to book seats for myself and hubby . If you are booking for us, Thank you, If not I can book as well. Let me know either way. Thanks.

yes I booked for you . I will confirm when we get email response back.

Hello:
    We are staying at Couples Swept Away from Mar 21 to 28 and would like to go on the pub crawl on Sunday Mar 24 if possible please. We have 4 people (2 couples) if you can accommodate.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora55 View Post
    greg42-The 24th works for us. So are you booking seats for us as well? Or do I need to book seats for myself and hubby . If you are booking for us, Thank you, If not I can book as well. Let me know either way. Thanks.
    everything is good to go

Greg

I accidentally delete your email, hence the delayed response

Confirming 220 pm pickup for 4 at Couples for the March 24th Love Bus tour

Looking forward to showing you a fun Negril time

One love

Lenbert

greg52-looking forward to the 24th. Thanks for taking care of the sign up for it. Looking forward to meeting our new friends.

Hello I am doing March 20th and would love to have some fellow boardies join us well

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora55 View Post
    Looking for anyone who may be interested in a Pub Crawl at CSA on March 25, 2013. This particular day is not a day that the Pub Crawl runs. If we can get enough people to sign up they may run on this day. Contact me on this thread if you are interested.
    From CSS to CTI you can utilize trading places from 10 am to 4 PM First you have to register for Romance Rewards and then sign up to go 24 hours in advance. There is no charge including transportation.
    The same goes for CSA and CN. If you want go from the Ocho Rios resorts to the Negril you are your own