Default CSA summer 13 room refurbishment?

My husband and I are planing our 3rd trip to CSA for June '13. I was recently on TA and was reading some of the CSA reviews. On one of the reviews the member was complaining of the rooms needing updating. The managment responded that they will be recieving an update this summer. I am wondering if anyone could shed some light on when they are planning the refurbishments. We will try to plan accordingly around it.

Thanks!

I too am interested to hear what this is about and when they plan to start this. This August will be our first trip to a couples resorts for our honeymoon. It will also by my fiancé’s first time at an AI and out of the US! Hopefully it won't interrupt our trip, or we will be informed so other arrangements can be made!

Just about every trip we have been on, there have been renovations of some kind or another going on. It did not matter which resort (we have been to them all). Thye typically do one or two rooms or areas at a time and it really does not bother you during your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearso View Post
    Just about every trip we have been on, there have been renovations of some kind or another going on. It did not matter which resort (we have been to them all). Thye typically do one or two rooms or areas at a time and it really does not bother you during your stay.
    True dat. We have always seen some sort of work going on, sometimes major, sometimes minor. They are constantly sprucing up paint and trim. Sometimes a major remodel on rooms that may involve new tile, new bath fixtures, shades, etc. Unless you look for it you will not even notice the work occurring. They most always manage to do the work with very little inconvenience to the guests. I would not give it a thought.