Thread: Coming Home

Default Coming Home

Back at last!!!! Been off the board for a about three and a half years, been through some tough tough times even moving from the UK to India (work related) for a while but finally coming home to my Couples family in six weeks. After 5 repeats at CSA going to try CSS. Always wanted to go there when it was a Superclubs resort but just couldn't be unfaithful to Couples. Good to see so many of the old names here especially Tommywommy.

Welcome Back
    Irie Mon

Olivia158...I am so happy for you being able to return to a Couples resort..You will love CSS..It's so wonderful...Be sure to give CSS's GM Pierre Battalgia a hug for me.

Do not stay away so long..Being off this wonderful message board for 3 1/2 years is to long.

Welcome back my friend.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:25 PM.

Welcome back! Always good to come home.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default Thanks

Big Hi to Tommy, picture is fantastic. Will pass on your good wishes to all at CSS can't wait x

It's always nice to welcome someone back home. Three and a half years is a long time to be away from your family. I hope the time away has been kind to you and that you are feeling well. Welcome home!!

Richie