Default Eldorado Rum Cream

I've been searching for a substitute for Sangsters until we get back in April and someone here mentioned Eldorado rum cream. Well I ran across it and it's really good imo. Thanks for the tip whoever it was !

Softail ~
    Where did you find it? We'll be in the twin citiees next weekend and would love to buy some! It will make the next 5 weeks go a little faster!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Jan I know what you mean! I found it at Big Ten liquor in Cottage Grove. I'm going to request it at the store in Woodbury a little closer to me Good luck

softail19, don't know if it was my post you picked up on or not??? I posted on the Sangsters Rum Cream page

TexPanCpl
    View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries
    Member Join Date:Nov 2011Posts:36 Last March 2011, we fell in love with the Rum Cream at CN. Every morning in our coffee and after dinner as a night cap. Have not been able to find Sangsters here, but our local liquer store started carrying El Dorado Rum Cream. It is the closest we have found to what we had at CN last year.

Your Welcome!!! LOL. We can't get enough of it. Thankfully, our local liquor store keeps it stocked for us. Headed to CN in 22 days to get some of the real stuff!!

Could you just mix cream with rum, like Kaluha and cream if you can't find it?

TexPanCpl, ever since Cruzan discontinued their rum cream I've been having withdrawls, haha!! anyway, this eldorado is pretty close to sangsters and made in Guyana? Not even sure where that is. I'm enjoying it ! Thank you again

Softail~ We are staying in Sputh St. Paul next weekend and will definitely stop in to buy a few! Thanks!!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Jan, my bad, it's called Top Ten wines and spirits in Cottage Grove

Thanks Softail.... can't wait
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by zaraforty View Post
    Could you just mix cream with rum, like Kaluha and cream if you can't find it?
    Honestly anymore, I just drink Baileys when I run out of rum cream, and then stock back up next time I am on the island. In coffee it is hard to tell a difference.

Name:  wray-nephew-jamaican-rum-cream-20-cl-15-abv.jpg
Views: 9452
Size:  57.5 KB
    Try looking for the Wray & Nephew Rum Cream. This is the company that owns Appleton.