Hybrid View

Default Deep Sea Fishing @ CSS ?

Hello all! I've been browsing the boards quite a bit as the countdown nears, but can't seem to find anything on deep sea fishing excursions from CSS in Ocho Rios? I've read a lot about Stanley's which is based out of Negril and seems only suite CSA and CN guests. Would anyone have any information as to if there are any businesses around CSS that offer half- and full-day fishing excursions???

Many THANKS in advance!

*ONLY 12 SLEEPS!!!

My husband and dad went deep sea fishing when we were at CTI. They booked there trip when we got there at the activities desk. They told them what days were open and if anyone else was booked for the same time. They we out with a couple from CSS and had a good time besides the fact that it was a little rough out there due to big waves. They caught a Mahi Mahi and the chefs cooked it up for dinner for us that evening. It was fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie & Mark View Post
    My husband and dad went deep sea fishing when we were at CTI. They booked there trip when we got there at the activities desk. They told them what days were open and if anyone else was booked for the same time. They we out with a couple from CSS and had a good time besides the fact that it was a little rough out there due to big waves. They caught a Mahi Mahi and the chefs cooked it up for dinner for us that evening. It was fabulous.
    Thanks for the response S&M ! any idea on how long or how much $ this excursion was ??