Thread: Fish Taco's

Default Fish Taco's

Someone wrote in a recent message that they didn't have fish taco's on their last trip around December. Please tell me this isn't so!

If you are talking about CSA? When we were there the end of Jan., we had fish tacos for lunch at Seagrapes........delicious. First time we've had them, but the next trip we will visit Seagrapes more often.

When we were there in December they had fish taco's for the first 4 days and then changed the menu and did not offer fish taco's. I forget what they had instead, but we didn't get it. We still got the sweet potatoe chips and dip every day, but were very sad we had to end our trip with no fish taco's!

Which resort? I had fish tacos at Sea Grape at CSA last week.

CTI and CSA have fish tacos at their veggie bar and Sea Grapes - however the menu does rotate and they aren't offered every day. It's usually rotated with a snapper sandwich (which is also yummy) so the person may have tried to order them on an 'off' day. They also rotate the sweet potato dips as well so the same ones aren't offered every day.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I'm sorry everyone. I mean at C.S.A.. THANKSIi HOPE THEY STILL HAVE THEM IT IS ONE OF OUR FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT AT LUNCH TIME.

Hi Wayne,
    Seagrapes should definitely still have the fish tacos. I'm pretty certain that the menu changes twice weekly. I think Tuesday is definitely one of those days. So for part of the week the fish tacos will be on the menu and the other part of the week it will be the snapper sandwich. Maybe a recent guest can confirm this for us??

Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    Someone wrote in a recent message that they didn't have fish taco's on their last trip around December. Please tell me this isn't so!
    We were at CSA in Dec. I had fish tacos at seagrapes a few times. They change the menu every few days so you cannot get them every day.

Don't scare me like that Wayne!

I know LittleO! By the way my wife Lil and I will be there the same dates as you guys and also staying in an Atrium room. See ya'll there!