Default Letting Couples Know when you are arriving

This is the first time I have booked our room only on the Couples website. I usually combine airfare and the room since Couples prices are a little cheaper and it's easier to just do both at the same time.

Unfortunately, I had an issue with the site when we tried to book. Was able to book our room only on the website but had to go to another travel site to book our airfare.

Should I reply to our room confirmation e-mail with our flight information so they know when we are arriving for the bus transport since it's not grouped together now? Or does it not matter since they have buses running all the time and just check in at the Couples kiosk when we arrive?

Thanks!

Linda

If you are a rewards member, do the pre-check in. There you enter your flight arrival time and airline.

Couples always knows If you are a rewards member then you can do a pre check-in. If you are not a rewards member, I suggest you sign up and then pre check-in.
    Juell and Andy (Jandy)

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    If you are a rewards member, do the pre-check in. There you enter your flight arrival time and airline.
    Great.... thanks so much. :-)

I am a romance rewards member but do not see how to do the precheck in. Could someone follow up with this. I'm not seeing anything about precheck in. We also book flights separately.

Thanks,

boatdrinks, Just go to the bottom of any page on this website, click on romance rewards. Once you are on the romance rewards page, just below the photo you will see a list of options and pre-check in is one. Click on it and you will be set.

Have a great trip!

Go to bottom of page and click on romance rewards and you will see precheck in . Click on and follow instructions.