Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Any Louisville KY Couples fans out there?

Searching for all Louisville KY "Couples" fans out on the board! When are you going to Couples and what resort are you "Going Home" to?

Quote Originally Posted by debbanks View Post
    Searching for all Louisville KY "Couples" fans out on the board! When are you going to Couples and what resort are you "Going Home" to?
    Fellow Louisvillian here..... going to CSS on March 16th for 7 days. And then CN on November 23rd for 7 days.

Got married at CSA in Oct 2004 and went to CN in 2006. Haven't made it back until this year.

Quote Originally Posted by lsm1212 View Post
    Fellow Louisvillian here..... going to CSS on March 16th for 7 days. And then CN on November 23rd for 7 days.

Got married at CSA in Oct 2004 and went to CN in 2006. Haven't made it back until this year.
    Ism 1212
    Do you fly out of Louisville?
    We've gone to CSA July 2010, July 2011 and August 2011 and we travel back for # 4 this July. Two times this year huh? You must be so excited! i can't wait for July!

We are from Louisville, and just booked out first trip to CN in October! Can't wait!

Used to live in Louisville when I was Captain on the Belle of Louisville. Western KY now. CSA is our home, 7th time this year + once to CTI.
    GREANJAC

Originally from Owensboro here! Not Louisville, but close enough, right?!

HI! Nick and I are both Louisville and Kentucky fans as we had children go to both. We just got back from our 10th trip to CTI (a few to Negril). You will love Couples!!

Ism 1212
    Do you fly out of Louisville?
    We've gone to CSA July 2010, July 2011 and August 2011 and we travel back for # 4 this July. Two times this year huh? You must be so excited! i can't wait for July!
    Yes, we fly out of Louisville. I have found that the rates from Cincy or Lexington aren't any better and most times more expensive.

I am very excited since its been so long the last time we were there. And trying Ocho this time in March. Only been to Negril.

Already blocked off our calendars for the end of Sept/early Oct 2014 for CSA for our 10 year Wedding Anny since we got married there. ;-)

From Lexington and taking our first trip to CN in June can not wait.

We live in Louisville, Ky. We are going to be at CSS July 23-30. This will be our first trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Arant View Post
    Originally from Owensboro here! Not Louisville, but close enough, right?!
    Yes it is!!

Hi there! We are from around Evansville, Indiana. Not too far from Louisville. We enjoy your great city and frequent it throughout the year. We are going to CSA in April, 2013. We love CSA and also CSS!!!!

It's good to see so many from Louisville!! This is great! While I'm not originally from Louisville we moved here in 2011 but my hubby and I said this is it, this is home for us!! We love it here....not as much as we love our Jamaican Home lol but close!

We are go to San Souci Mar 12 - 19 we are out of Lexington this will be our 3rd time at this one 5th at a Couples Resort We are flying out of Lex

It's good to see so many from Louisville!! This is great! While I'm not originally from Louisville we moved here in 2011 but my hubby and I said this is it, this is home for us!! We love it here....not as much as we love our Jamaican Home lol but close!
    I'm not originally from here either (NY). But have lived here about 20 years. Hubby is from the UK and has been here about 13 years. We both like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike/Saundra View Post
    We are go to San Souci Mar 12 - 19 we are out of Lexington this will be our 3rd time at this one 5th at a Couples Resort We are flying out of Lex
    Maybe we can meet up. We will be there on the 16th and leaving the 23rd. This is our first time at CSS too. We've been to CN and CSA (got married there).

Default pretty close

I'm not originally from here either (NY). But have lived here about 20 years. Hubby is from the UK and has been here about 13 years. We both like it.

Maybe we can meet up. We will be there on the 16th and leaving the 23rd. This is our first time at CSS too. We've been to CN and CSA (got married there).
    hi, not louisville but just down the road between possum trout and monkeys eyebrow. doing a split cn/css april 9-23. we fly us air out of nashville to clt. wired up.

We are from Louisville too!!! I can't believe there are so many from here that are devoted Couples fans. Our favorite resort is CSA and we go for our 3rd time this October. There are actually 2 other Louisville couples that are going with us this time. We found CSA 5 years ago when we went for our 10 year anniversary. We can't wait to go back. It's pure paradise.

And speaking of Louisville. Any of you have a good source for Derby tickets??? CSA ROCKS!

Not from Louisville but just north of Bowling Green. A huge UK fan if my username didn't make it obvious.

IF you want we could possibly email before we leave on the 12th

Default buy u a beer

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican_we-are View Post
    hi, not louisville but just down the road between possum trout and monkeys eyebrow. doing a split cn/css april 9-23. we fly us air out of nashville to clt. wired up.
    we arrive the 16 from cn. not sure if they will drop us in mo bay or go straight to css. we also leave the 23. it will be our 5th trip to css, its my wifes favorite. any quesions about css you email me at mowbo@comcast.net.

Another 'ville Couple going in November to CSA to celebrate 25th Anniversary, was there for 20th and look forward to getting back. Regarding flights, we found great flights on Delta that arrive in MBJ a bit around lunch. Return wise we leave MBJ around 4pm.

I'm so glad I started this thread!!!! This is great seeing so many from Louisville that love Couples as much as we do! Maybe we need to have a Couples meet up in Louisville and talk about the different resorts. We've only stayed at CSA but we've visited CN so getting more information on the Ocho side would be good and vice versa for thos that have never traveled to the Negril side

I'm so glad I started this thread!!!! This is great seeing so many from Louisville that love Couples as much as we do! Maybe we need to have a Couples meet up in Louisville and talk about the different resorts. We've only stayed at CSA but we've visited CN so getting more information on the Ocho side would be good and vice versa for thos that have never traveled to the Negril side
    I'm game. ;-) We have been to CSA and CN. Going to CSS in 3 weeks! And CN for Thanksgiving week. Yay!!!!

I'm game. ;-) We have been to CSA and CN. Going to CSS in 3 weeks! And CN for Thanksgiving week. Yay!!!!
    I wish we were going twice in one year!!
    And you get to go when it's cold here!! I'm so jealous

I wish we were going twice in one year!!
    And you get to go when it's cold here!! I'm so jealous
    I'm so excited. And yes, we picked those times of year to avoid the crappy weather here and to spread our vacation time out a bit. ;-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast