Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'm in for meeting up too! We have stayed at CSA and CTI (we were diverted to CTI when the tropical storm had CSA way out of shape--the road to the resort was closed too) So, I could definitely fill you in on CTI. We can't wait to get back to CSA. We missed while we were at CTI. The resorts just have different vibes and surroundings. Great thread!

If you live in Louisville what part of the city do you live in? We live on the East part of town near the Summit. Every weekend you can find us at Mitchell's, Martini Bistro or Stoney River!

Wow, I am shocked to see so many Louisville folks on here as well...My soon to be wife and I live in the area (actually live across the river now in Jeffersonville, but plan to move to Louisville within the next year...we are headed to CSS March 31-April 7th for our Honeymoon....so excited!

I actually live in Fern Creek. But the Summit isn't too far for me. About 20 minutes.

Hello! So excited I found this message board!
    Last edited by Gail and Matt; March 15th, 2013 at 08:15 AM.

Hi Everybody! This is our first time to any Couples resort as well as to Jamaica! We are staying at CSA September 15th - 22nd, flying out of Cincinnati on a direct charter with Vacation Express. I am considering switching back to flying out of Louisville. It may cost a little more and may not be a direct flight, but overall I think it will be worth it and a lot less headache. We had such a hard time deciding between room categories. We narrowed it down to the BFS and the BFVS and after much debate, we went with the BFVS. In the end I am not even for sure why we picked the BFVS! LOL!! What room did you guys book?

We live in between J-Town and Fern Creek. Not too far from some of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican_we-are View Post
    hi, not louisville but just down the road between possum trout and monkeys eyebrow. doing a split cn/css april 9-23. we fly us air out of nashville to clt. wired up.
    Trying to narrow down between Possum trot and monkeys eyebrow? Paducah?
    GREANJAC

The first two years we went we stayed in an Ocean Vernada but discovered that we only slept and showered in our room lol So the following year we stayed in a GVS (One building over from the OVS) and we loved it so we're doing it again this July when we go! I'm going to request the same building but not sure if we can get it. We like some privacy so we opted against the Beachfronts.

We live in Prospect. Just over the Oldham County line. We are going to CSA this October with another couple from Louisville and a couple friends of ours from out of state. A charter flight sounds awesome. A direct flight would be less stress because you don't have to change planes. Unless the charter gets into Jamaica late, then go for any flight that will get you there first. This is cool so many people live here that love Couples and that also check out these message boards.

Default yea mon!

Quote Originally Posted by greanjac View Post
    Trying to narrow down between Possum trot and monkeys eyebrow? Paducah?
    thats a fact. th duke from paducah. be doing a split cn/css 4/9-23.

About 322 hrs until CTI. We're hoping it'll be as pleasant as CSS was. LOVED IT!

SDF>ATL>MBJ arrive before noon MBJ>ATL>SDF home by midnight - Prices were better out of SDF than CVG, IND, LEX or Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican_we-are View Post
    thats a fact. th duke from paducah. be doing a split cn/css 4/9-23.
    Two Dukes of Paducah and duchesses heading to Couples this year. Didn't realize such royalty visited Couples resorts.
    GREANJAC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2