Default Bali Beds on the Beach?

Bali Beds along the ocean shore of some Couples Resort beaches would be a nice touch. Sans Souci's Sunset Beach has plenty of room for a half dozen Bali Beds, set back from the shoreline. Creating a great place for a quiet relaxing afternoon nap to the sounds of ocean waves. I am certain Bali Beds would be a very popular improvement, available to be enjoyed by all.

I hope not, very unsanitary and would ruin the beach!!

No thank you, please!!

Already been discussed and the answer was.....NO.

This has been addressed before, and was not very popular for reasons including but not limited to, possible sleazy acts being performed on them, view obstruction, unsanitary, more crap for people to stash their crap on and then leave, hoping to save it for later in the day, more work for Couples employees to take care of and police.

Luckily, this has been discussed before and management has said "no way". I agree 100%.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I think I've seen this get suggested before, and a couple of the reasons people gave for *not* wanting them included:

1. The possibility of people "hogging" the beds, or "reserving" a bed by leaving their things on one (possibly even going out very early to "reserve" one)
    2. The fact that these would, at least somewhat, block the view from farther up the beach

In some ways, I'm glad that the resort we went to (CTI) has a small enough beach that something like these just won't work.

Jason

I vote no too.

I agree with the unsanitary. No thank you....

.......................and it's a big NO from both of us for all the reasons stated above.

There are beds,,,,,,,,, they are in the rooms!

NO!

No, please no.
    K

The beach at SweptAway is far too unpredictable for something like this. In the past, I've seen even the beach bar being threatened by the shifting sands of Seven Mile Beach. Some weeks, the beach is broad, but in recent years, its tended toward the narrow (relatively speaking, of course...

On the Bali beds... thanks, but no thanks...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Wow...... It took 3 comments before you started off on the palapa saving comments ..... What happened ??

I'm totally against the beds but I think it is so funny how some of you get worked up over the palapas.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by markandjannett View Post
    Wow...... It took 3 comments before you started off on the palapa saving comments ..... What happened ??

I'm totally against the beds but I think it is so funny how some of you get worked up over the palapas.
    I don't see palapas mentioned anywhere. Maybe you are too focused on the whole palapa issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Randandbets View Post
    I don't see palapas mentioned anywhere. Maybe you are too focused on the whole palapa issue.
    Seriously.... ?? OK so the "P" word wasn't actually mentioned. You got me there. Good thing you were here to correct me because now I know that the "hoarding" and "saving" comments had nothing to do with them .....
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

NO one mentioned Palapa’s you must have been dreaming about them! Do I assume from that comment that “saving” is an issue here too as it is in many resorts… I SWEAR people set there alarm for sunrise get up in their sleep, dump their stuff and go back to sleep, often until mid afternoon. VERY selfish and I sincerely hope couples (as many now) do NOT allow people to do this. The BEST policy I have seen…. You can leave your stuff there for bathroom breaks, even lunch etc but they leave a timer… (Very cheap wind up type thing) if you are not back in the time (whatever it is 30-60 minutes) then its fair game to “move” your stuff… or rather security would be happy to “keep it all safe for you in the office”