Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: December 2014

Default December 2014

2014 rates were just posted and we couldn't resist. $300 resort credit and 7th night free. Looking forward to another wonderful time (10-18 December) with our friends at CSA.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonica View Post
    2014 rates were just posted and we couldn't resist. $300 resort credit and 7th night free. Looking forward to another wonderful time (10-18 December) with our friends at CSA.
    Hi MikeMonica. Don't know if you remember us, but we met you at CSA in December 2009. We went to CN in 2011 and plan on going back this year in December (3-10). If you are going to be doing a trading places ( or we could) and you two are in Jamaica then, maybe we could all get together. Can't wait until we are on the "every year" plan instead of the "every other year" plan. Take care!

I looked at booking December 2014, rates seemed a lot higher than 2013 and prior stays. Will wait and see. In the mean time we will see everyone in December of 2013

We are all booked for 2014
    6 Dec to 14 2014
    Cant wait to see everyone in Dec 2013
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

It's official!! We're booked for 2014, Dec 19-26, back for Christmas at CSA! I guess you could say we're hooked!! Although couldn't resist the perk of 7th night free with $300 resort credit too!! Love having CSA countdowns! Makes my workdays worth it!!!
    Helen & Paul
    Florida

We are IN. 12/12 - 12/21. Along with our friends Billy and Kristy.

Looks like we'll be hanging out again Mike and Monica!

soonecome see everyone in 2013!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Longest Countdown ever but we are coming back Dec 20-28!!! Cant wait

We are in: December 27-January 3. Let the countdown begin! -Colby and Heather

wont be long till the 2013 crowd is on island then looking forward to 2014!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

It was great meeting you Heather! Looking forward to 2014!

Dec 3-10 2014 for us. Our 9th trip. cant wait!!

Just Booked!!! Arriving December 6.
    12/2010 CN
    04/2011 CSA
    02/2012 CSA
    12/2013 CB
    12/2014 CSA

Ricky and Suzi - December 5th through the 14th. Suzi's 7th trip to CSA, my 22nd. Our first trip in December, having given up on the October weather after all these years.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    Ricky and Suzi - December 5th through the 14th. Suzi's 7th trip to CSA, my 22nd. Our first trip in December, having given up on the October weather after all these years.
    Us too! We went in October, May and December. December's weather is outstanding!

Hi Guys and Dolls... We're coming back for our 4th visit to CSA. We'll be there 12/11 through 12/24. We hope to see old friendly faces (Mike & Monica) and to meet new friends. Please, add us to the December 2014 CSA list!
    Flo & Jim, Tallahassee, FL

Myself and my fiance will be staying in CSA from 18th Dec to 7th Jan, we're getting married on the beach. We're coming all the way from Ireland - never been to the Caribbean before, let alone a Couples resort! To say we are excited is an understatement!

ya mon first quarter of the year already gone! Switched our dates for December at CSA 13-21 Dec
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

You will not be disappointed! there is a reason why we are return numerous times to this resort. We will be there from Dec 25th - Jan10th and cannot wait.
    The beach, the sports, the food and the staff are some of the best we have ever seen in our Travels. This will be our 3rd time in 4 years! Good luck with the wedding planning.

We will be there Dec 6th - Dec 12th to celebrate my 50th Bday. This is our second trip and we are bring two other couples with us this year (their first trip). We are having a booking party today!!!!!!

year is flying by little over 5 months and everyone will be back on island!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Summer is going by fast and that means its time for us to start our Dec 2014 CSA countdown. I've scrubbed the message board and added everyone I found that will be at CSA in December 2014. As usual,CSA will be hosting anniversaries, weddings, honeymoons, birthdays, and anything else that can be celebrated on the best beach in Jamaica! Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of old friends again this year and are looking forward to meeting new ones too. Check the list over and let me know if I've missed anyone or have your info wrong.

I'll try to get another list out in early September. Until then, Monica and I will be preparing for the wedding of our daughter in August.

134 days and counting!!!!

csa dec 2014.xls

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

The wait is tough! Missing our 'old' friends and looking forward to meeting new ones! It's our 4th visit and 10 year anniversary.

Getting anxious counting the days, 143, till our return to our "home" at Swept Away! Just finished up my new calendar for the next 18 months to include 2015's trip also!

ya mon we are down to four month till we are back on island this reach!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast