Default CSA Resort Map??

Does anyone have a picture or scan of the CSA resort map? I would like to know which buildings have the different categories of rooms.

If you go to the Couples Swept Away section of this site, you will find a nice, interactive map that shows you the locations of all the rooms, bars, restaurants, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by airkiwi View Post
    Does anyone have a picture or scan of the CSA resort map? I would like to know which buildings have the different categories of rooms.
    I posted it here, but would be happy to email you the original file where you can see it better. My email is amy.welch@hotmail.com

Name:  CSA_mapsmall.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  29.0 KB
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Me too!

If you will go to CSA's webpage and click on "maps & 360 view" (bottom left of page), you will see all room categories. Just click on the room category and it will appear on the map at the top.

To accompany Amy's post and map...

The boundary between the old section and new section is between buildings 7 & 8, an imaginary line running perpendicular to the beach.

Buildings 1 - 3 and 5 - 7 used to be Garden Suites (now included as Garden Verandah Suites)

Building 4 is the Main Lobby, check-in desk, a gift shop, Admin offices, etc.

Buildings 8 - 11 are Garden Verandah Suites

Buildings 12 - 15 are Ocean Suites

Buildings 16 - 27 are Atrium Suites

Buildings 29 and 34 - 41 are Beachfront Suites (I am unsure which rooms are now the "Premier" Beachfront Suites.)

Buildings 42 - 45 are Beachfront Verandah Suites

The Great House Verandah Suites are located on the sea side of Building 46 (aka the Great House) and in Building 47 above the Cabana Grill
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=