Default A little help from the experienced ones!!

Hey all,

Is there any way to find a schedule of events/excursions and costs prior to getting to the resort??

The events and excursions offered by Couples are listed on their website under "Inclusions and Activities", these do not cost. At the bottom of the page there are two links, one for the social schedule and one for the activities schedule.

The "Spa" section does cost and if you use the link to the brochure you can see hours and rates.

Outside excursions such as Dolphin Cove or ziplining can be booked at Couples or online through travel websites (not through Couples).
    Juell and Andy (Jandy)

Is there anything in particular you are interested in? Only because there are several different tour companies that you can use both in Ocho Rios and Negril. However, all are available to book from the lobby tour desk at each resort. Some popular ones are: Dolphin Cove, Ziplining, Floating the Martha Brae, YS or Mayfield Falls, Floyd's Pelican Bar, the One Love Pub Crawl, Rick's Cafe.

I'd be happy to send you some of the companies we've used in the past (who have prices on their website) if you email me at amy.welch@Hotmail.com. We just can't post about different companies here on the message board.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Hey Amy, I emailed you

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Arant View Post
    Hey all,

Is there any way to find a schedule of events/excursions and costs prior to getting to the resort??
    Hello,
    Just go to couples.com and at the very bottom of the page click on contact us you can request the info for all the off site excursions. i just got a lit with all the prices for CSA and couples negril. I can email it to you. What resort are you staying at?

Hi Robin1373, would love this information. Can you post to the board, or prefer to email? Will be at CSA June 2013!

Default e-maiing excursions

I would love if you could e-mail the Negril ones to me..erdmann5@aol.com. we will be there on april 3rd - the 11th..thanks so much
    Quote Originally Posted by robin1373 View Post
    Hello,
    Just go to couples.com and at the very bottom of the page click on contact us you can request the info for all the off site excursions. i just got a lit with all the prices for CSA and couples negril. I can email it to you. What resort are you staying at?