Default Just back from CSA

Another perfect week in paradise! Any questions?

any pics to share?

how about a review ?

Wouldn't expect anything less.

How was booking the catamaran trip and snorkeling this time of year? I plan on doing both, multiple times.

I've heard some people say its no problem, and others say they were not able to do it the entire trip because it was booked (which I kind of believe they didnt try to book in advance)

I'm heading there in 2 weeks...

Hello photochick, you didnt happen to run into "Torch" while you were there, did you ? Were still looking for are little guy, starting to think he ran away ! Made comment on Feb.2012 thread for anyone there to keep an eye open for him. Thanks "ANT"
    CSA 2013
    CSA Torch holder 2012 "ANT"
    CSA 2011

How was the service at the restaurants and bars? A recent TripAdvisor review said that service was "meh"...I hope not! Will be so unfortunate if true!

(We found service at the Bamboo Bar in March 2010 to be less than satisfactory during our entire week long trip...we felt that we were putting them out when we ordered a drink! Their hearts just didn't seem in it!)

Default Resort Map?

Quote Originally Posted by waynef View Post
    how about a review ?
    Any chance you have a picture of a resort map that shows which buildings have the different room categories?

airkiwi,
    there is a map on this couples site that shows the locations of the room categories...

Quote Originally Posted by airkiwi View Post
    Any chance you have a picture of a resort map that shows which buildings have the different room categories?

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm just now responding. I forget how much work it is to catch up from a week away! Yes I am working on a review with pictures! No sign of Torch and I even looked for him! We had no problems at all getting on the snorkeling trips or the catamaran. I could see going snorkeling more than once per trip but not the catamaran. It was fun but not something I would want to do more than once per trip personally. Service was exceptional everywhere! Every bar, restaurant, front desk.... Everyone greeted us with a smile.