Default Just over 2 weeks til CN!!! What should we pack??

My husband and I are 15 days until we leave for CN and I am starting to think about what we need to pack for our trip. For those of you that have been there before what do you wish you had known to pack your first time and what you should have left home? Another thing what are some must do's while at CN.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsKgillen View Post
    My husband and I are 15 days until we leave for CN and I am starting to think about what we need to pack for our trip. For those of you that have been there before what do you wish you had known to pack your first time and what you should have left home? Another thing what are some must do's while at CN.
    Thanks!
    I actually have a packing list with tips we've learned over the years that I'm happy to share. My email is amy.welch@hotmail.com
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

One thing I wish I knew was that you wash off your feet/sandals coming from the beach back on to the deck area. I wish I would have brought sandals that didn't hold water quite as much because then you end up with wet shoes the whole day.

Took too many clothes!Bathing suit all day and something to ware to dinner. Recycled evening clothes.Take a small flashlight as the way our safe was located,in the closet,it was hard to see in without a flashlight. We were there last Feb/March. Took bug spray but didn't need any.Really don't need much! Enjoy! We were scheduled to go to CSS next week but had to cancel due to me having back surgery.Have a toast to us!

Oh yea insulated cups/mugs that have tops.We had ones that had straws.Think they were 16 oz.Used ours a lot! We had beach towel clips that hold the towels on the loungers. They worked out well too! Again have fun!

Keep in mind you can have laundry done at the resort (for a small charge) so don't feel the need to over pack. Cross pack some of your clothes in hubby's bag, and some of his in yours in case a bag is lost. The massive "what should I pack list" here has a lot of tips.

S/F
    Scott and June

Check out the thread called "I wish I would have thought of that". I was really bored at work one night and got thru all 14 pages . I did get some great ideas.

Take bathing suits and stuff to wear at night. You do not need 7 outfits to wear in the afternoon. You stay in bathing suits and cover ups for lunch. Must dos are catamaran cruise and snorkeling/diving. A big must do is to just chill and watch and see what the day brings. There is always something new that will pop up at the resort each day. Oh and do try the drink of the day every day at the swim up bar. It is always rum/good.