Default Daytona 500 at Couples Negril?

Will we be able to see the Daytona 500 at Couples Negril? Its broadcast on Fox TV.

Thanks

I can't speak to Fox specifcally, but we've never had a problem with sporting events there. We like to watch football in the game room. There's a big TV, pool table, popcorn, etc. Plus, it's a one minute walk from the bar at the Beach Grill!

I have been to Negril the last 3 years over the Daytona 500 race, and can say say you can see it. It was on in the game room, and of course I could watch it in our room. No bar's have a TV. Being a big NASCAR fan I thought I could not miss this race, well.................the sun, the rum, the beach, the rum, the sand gravity, the rum, well you get the idea. I usually only watched a few minutes of it, and I had to get back to the sun, the rum, the beach, the rum, the sand gravity. Just too pretty to be indoors. It's good Mon.

We were at CSS last year for the 500, and were able to watch it. Of course that one was delayed until that night, but I would imagine that you would get it with no problem in Negril. Enjoy!! Wishing we could make it back this year...