It's raining, so I thought I'd do a quick update. We are on our third trip to Couples - first to CTI, having done Negril and CSA previously. So what have we learned so far (this is day 2)......

* CTI is by far the friendliest of the three resorts - the staff seem much happier and friendlier than they were at CSA.
* We like that the resort is small and compact, but do miss the fact that we can't go for walks on the beach
* At repeaters dinner it was nice that they have staff who aren't management attending and sitting with guests. Having said that though, we had a lovely chap from the meet, greet and take to your room team. He was completely out of his depth and seemed really uncomfortable throughout the meal - very hard to get conversation out of him and he seemed to have no idea how to join in with the table conversation. I felt a bit sorry for him really. I'm not naming him here for obvious reasons.
* We booked a garden view room and asked to use our Romance Rewards resort credit to upgrade. For $96 total for 12 nights we have upgraded to a deluxe ocean view on the 5th floor with perfect views directly in front of Tower Isle (we're in block 4 above the swim up bar). We couldn't believe how cheap it was to upgrade.
* Americans are VERY loud when they have been drinking all day :-)
*The point above is a huge generalisation :-) (but 5 floors up, with our balcony doors shut, we could hear every word of the conversation at the swim up bar)
* Despite what we've read on the message board you do NOT have to be in your room to get the mini bar re-stocked. We put a card on our door at night and it's delivered the next day whilst we're out.
* Again, although the website says that there are only fridges in the suites, we've got one in our room.

Happy to try and answer any questions folks have, but once the sun comes out we won't be logging in so often!!

Irie mon.