Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: September 2013

Hello All,

My fiance and i will be weddingmooning from 9/6-9/13! Laqueisha and Aubrey, its our first time and we cant wait

We are signed up for the one love bus bar crawl on Wednesday Sept 4th! Anyone else?

Doug&Erin

Will be there sept 17-21 for our first time on our honeymoon! Getting excited only 6 more weeks!!

Thomas and Lauren we will be their same week. So excited , comming soon. Lol

Our first trip. We are comming to get married first week of sept. Thomas and Lauren

Default Hi travelers

Yes we are comming to get married first week of sept. Thomas and Lauren hope to meet cool people and have a wonderful time !!!

Quote Originally Posted by patelkins87 View Post
    Will be there sept 17-21 for our first time on our honeymoon! Getting excited only 6 more weeks!!
    We'll be there about the same time for our honeymoon! Sept 16 - 24. It's getting close!!

8 time repeaters Chris and Linda Redmond 9/07/2013 thru 9/14/2013

anyone doing the One Love bus tour? We're thinking of doing it Wednesday, Sept 18.

Will be at CN 09/17 thru 09/22 - Looking forward to meeting some great people and having some fun times.
    Let us know if you will be there...

Craig & Ta (Orlando FL)

Quote Originally Posted by thewebbs View Post
    Will be at CN 09/17 thru 09/22 - Looking forward to meeting some great people and having some fun times.
    Let us know if you will be there...

Craig & Ta (Orlando FL)
    we'll see you there Craig & Ta!

- Matt and Michelle (St. Louis, MO), 9/16 - 9/24

We will be taking our 1st trip to CN 9/21 - 9/28! 29 days and counting. We can't wait. Hpe to meet some great people.

Amber & Tom. Maryland. September 5-10

Single digits for a lot of us!

Craig & Ta and Matt & Michelle, we'll see you there! Just another couple of weeks!!!

Sounds great! Almost single digits!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbart6 View Post
    Hello, everyone! This is my first post. My girlfriend and I will be at CN from 9/22-28. Looking forward to it! Hope to meet some great people.
    Steve and Lisa

Hi Steve & Lisa.....you must be so excited! I know we are. we will be there 9/21 - 9/28. Right now we have 234.5 hours...sounds less than 9.5 days. This will be our first time at CN. Hope we can hook up for a drink while we are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim & Tom View Post
    Hi Steve & Lisa.....you must be so excited! I know we are. we will be there 9/21 - 9/28. Right now we have 234.5 hours...sounds less than 9.5 days. This will be our first time at CN. Hope we can hook up for a drink while we are there.
    Hey Kim & Tom,
    We are a little bit jealous that you will be there a day ahead of us, but can't wait. It will also be our first time at CN. We will definitley have to get together! See you soon!

Hey guys, Mandy & I will be there on Monday. We are transfering over from CSS for our last week of vacation due to the closure of SSB for the pool construction. We have wanted to see CN and the other side of the island, so here is our chance. See everyone soon.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Looking for a nice swingers resort. Does anyone recommend any?

Quote Originally Posted by amerasian6926 View Post
    Looking for a nice swingers resort. Does anyone recommend any?
    How did this post get by the moderator?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2