Default Help.... Usual CSS goers - Now have to choose between CN or CSA

Hello,

My husband and I are faithful CSS lovers. We have never ventured to any of the other couples resorts because we love CSS so much. However, we are now faced with the dilemma of deciding on a couples in Negril. I know, I know, what a dilemma.

We are looking to get away last minute at the end of March, and CSS is SOLD OUT!!!!

So if we cant get to CSS, then I think we should at least check out the other side of the island, which leads to the decision of Couples Negril Or Swept Away.

I have read trip advisor reviews, and more recent stuff on this board. But I still cant decide.

I hoping to get some feed back from some of you who have experienced these resorts.

I know people say, one will call to you. And that usually the first Couples you go to, will generally be the one you love the most.

We love CSS, because of the size, and its character.

CN is defnitly smaller then CSA, and everything seems centerally located. But it seems that the rooms at CN are peoples biggest concern? Food seems to be fairly comparable between the two.

If anyone can give me their opinion or information on either CN or CSA, I would be very greatful.

A.
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

Quote Originally Posted by Axtella View Post
    Hello,

My husband and I are faithful CSS lovers. We have never ventured to any of the other couples resorts because we love CSS so much. However, we are now faced with the dilemma of deciding on a couples in Negril. I know, I know, what a dilemma.

We are looking to get away last minute at the end of March, and CSS is SOLD OUT!!!!

So if we cant get to CSS, then I think we should at least check out the other side of the island, which leads to the decision of Couples Negril Or Swept Away.

I have read trip advisor reviews, and more recent stuff on this board. But I still cant decide.

I hoping to get some feed back from some of you who have experienced these resorts.

I know people say, one will call to you. And that usually the first Couples you go to, will generally be the one you love the most.

We love CSS, because of the size, and its character.

CN is defnitly smaller then CSA, and everything seems centerally located. But it seems that the rooms at CN are peoples biggest concern? Food seems to be fairly comparable between the two.

If anyone can give me their opinion or information on either CN or CSA, I would be very greatful.

A.
    We were CN loyalists and decided to try CSS. My biggest advice to you is do NOT expect them to be the same. They are very different and it is their differences that make you love them for exactly that.

We love CN, and CSS for very different reasons (have visited CSA and CTI) as well.

A/N must not be an issue or you would not be conisdering CSA. In all honesty, rooms are all at about the same level. CSS having size on them in some room categories. None of the rooms at Couples have a Wow factor it is everything else about Couples that keeps us all coming back. CN and CSA are the same in that respect, but the Negril Resorts have more water/pressure issues than Ocho does. Know what to expect and you will not be disappointed.

Do NOT expect the views you have at CSS at the Negril resorts, but the beach at either of the Negril Resorts are incredible. We love CN due to the size. CN has a wider beach where CSA's is longer and more narrow. You can't make a bad decision. Our personal preferences are CN and CSS and I can flip back and forth on any given day as to which "one" is my personal favorite.

Have a great trip!

Marie
    CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN 4/2013

We love CSA. It's like a small Caribbean village. I haven't been to CN, but I know CSA is very romantic and beautiful. From what I've read CN is a very social resort. So, you have to decide on the atmosphere you would like too. Good luck deciding. Just keep looking at reviews and pictures and one of them will eventually jump out at you.

We also love CSS and I think for you, go to CSA for your next Couples vacation... you'll love the romantic rooms (I suggest the Atrium rooms) and it will be a 360 degree turn as far as the beach, so you'll see a completely different beach. However if you go to CSS for au natural then definitely go to CN.

CN:

- Better pool
    - More intimate resort

CSA

- On main beach close to the action
    - Better nightlight
    - Better fitness facility
    - Rooms are "villa-style" and more private and secluded
    - Resort more spread out.

Axtella, email me at clemons371@gmail com if you would like some pix of csa. Trip #5 booked for April.

I am in the same boat, except our "home" is CSA and we just booked at CN for May. I love love love CSA. I like their unit buildings rather than the 'hotel' style buildings at CTI best. I love the decor also, very teak tropical. I can't wait to go to CN to try their location, but will always feel like CSA is home.

Axt, I'll tell you what I would do as March is close, contact both and grab the one that has an available room!!!!! If they both have room, go with the room catagory you would prefer. If they both have a good room choice, listen to all above points.

We have been to all four as well - 7 to CTI; 3 to CSA; 1 to CSS and 1 to CN. Happy to share our pics too - amy.welch@Hotmail.com

Just wanted to add that if you can't decide between then, book a split stay! Best of both worlds. And since they are only five minutes apart, you don't lost any time traveling.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Axtella, mot sure what dates in March you were looking for but there seems to be availability from March 30th onward with Westjet vacations out of Edmonton
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

Just got back from CSA after only being at CN once before 5 yrs ago. My own personal preference is CN. More social, get to know staff, centralized and found entertainment was better at CN as far as earlier shows. CN has stage where you could see from almost every seat in place including bar outside area.... CSA we often could not see show as we were not directly in front. I can not comment on nightclub as only went there one night and there wasnt many people there. we are usually exhausted after spending all day in sun n sand that entertainment after 11 pm was not needed.
    Everyone will have their own personal choice, but for me we will be going to CN and if we want to walk long beach with vendors/bars then will take can over or use day pass at CSA.

Hi,
    As has been said, each is different. Of the 4 Couples Resorts in Jamaica, our favorite is CSS, CN, and CSA -- each for different reasons. We have been to all four and go each at least twice each year. When we go to CSS, we usually stay a little longer (9 days this coming May 7th) time period or if we want to stay in Jamaica for two weeks we will stay at CSS during the first week and then at a resort in the Montego Bay area near the airport the second week. When we go in the Nov/Dec time period we stay two weeks - one at CSA and another at CN.

You can't go wrong with either choice. But be sure to take advantage of the Swap-day option while you are there and visit for a day the other resort. When we stay at CSS we always do go to CTI for one day. And even when we are staying at CSA and CN, we still do the swap each week to enjoy a little different flavor and since we have been a number of time, to see some of the wonderful Couples staff.

Just know that what-ever decision you make will be the perfect decision for you. Enjoy

We were married at CSS and went there 3 years in a row. We then went to CSA for a change and loved it! Going back for the fourth year in a row. CSS is built into the hillside with lots of steps, smaller, and romantic. CSA is flat, spread out, has villa type buildings, more dining options than any other Couples, the largest sports complex on the island, and the best beach in all of Jamaica to walk and explore! We visited CN with trading places and it is nice but we love CSA! If you want a whole new experience from CSS then go to CSA. Ya mon.