Thread: Wine ......

Default Wine ......

do you know if the stocked bar also includes wine...? We often like to sit out on summer nights (camping) with wine instead of harder liquor... ( too many headaches )

we dont mind paying, but just wondering !

Wine is in no short supply. You can even have it in your mini fridge.
    Juell and Andy (Jandy)

Wine is on the list you can request for your mini bar. this is what we drink.

You have the choice of white, red, or sparkling wine for the mini bar in your room at no extra charge.
    Julie

Thankyou for both replies ! That sounds great !

But isn't the wine in the mini bar only house wine .

You can order red, white, and sparkling wine for your mini-bar. We enjoyed sparkling wine while we watched the sunset from our verandah. Sheer heaven.

Default Wine at Couples

Quote Originally Posted by LindaBrian View Post
    do you know if the stocked bar also includes wine...? We often like to sit out on summer nights (camping) with wine instead of harder liquor... ( too many headaches )

we dont mind paying, but just wondering !
    I love wine as well. We just returned from CSS (our home away from home). Room service will quickly and cheerfully bring you the complimentary red or white wine in a half craft, no problem! In the room handbook, four wines are listed as available for purchase, one of them being Kendall Jackson Chardonney, which is my fav. It was unavailable the whole time we were there. I was able to purchase other very good wine at the Casanova Restaurant at Sans Souci when we had dinner. We brought the leftovers back to the room. All in all,. minor complaint considering the wonderful week we had. Good food, beautiful resort and awesome staff. No worries, were happy, wish we were back!

There is wine aplenty!!! I think there are a couple different options for house wine and if you want you can purchase bottles from their wine list. I like wine, I'm not a connoisseur by any means, however we tried their house wine on several occasions and found we enjoyed it, especially on our own patio.

/I hate snow....my back hurts from shoveling.....I missed the garbage truck....two months til Jamaica....

Is that enough wine? (Whine hehe)

Oh never mind.

vapegster....do you remember how much the kendall jackson cost? I've heard that decent wines are quite expensive. We bought some liquid travel bags and planned on bringing a couple of bottles!