Default CTI Junior Ocean Suite

Hello to all! Can anyone tell me whether or not there is a shower AND a jacuzzi in the Junior Ocean Suite? I was looking at the pictures and just see a tub. My husband and I have this room booked in October!

Thanks in advance!

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by freesia2water View Post
    Hello to all! Can anyone tell me whether or not there is a shower AND a jacuzzi in the Junior Ocean Suite? I was looking at the pictures and just see a tub. My husband and I have this room booked in October!

Thanks in advance!

Linda
    We were in an Ocean Junior suite on the top floor of Bldg. 3 and it had both. It also had a large balcony that you could access from the bedroom and bathroom. We loved this room!!!

My wife and I had the Ocean Jr Suite for our honeymoon in October 2009 and our room had both a shower and a jacuzzi tub. I'm assuming all Jr Suites will be the same. Have a great trip!

We were in one over Christmas (room 2106) and it had a stand-alone shower and a jaccuzzi tub. If you can swing that room, it's fantastic!

Hi Linda,

Yes, there is a jacuzzi and shower in this room catagory. Here's some pics we took back in '09 CTI'09 - a set on Flickr. You can just see the shower past the vanity in one picture.

Enjoy!

Bart & Bug

Thank you to everyone that responded....

Thanks for the pictures too! I am very excited. It looks like a lovely room

You're welcome. Have an awesome stay!!!