Thread: Coffee

Default Coffee

Can anyone give me some info on coffee selections at CSS. I've been to CN three times but this is our first trip to CSS. Do they have cream for coffee or just milk? Do they serve lattes, etc. anywhere in the morning? CN had just gotten a lovely espresso machine the last time (2/11) we were there but none of the staff knew how to use it yet. Thanks for the info. Only 3 weeks now!!

Hi, My hubby is the big coffee drinker, but what I remember is they have milk and yes you can get lattes and other coffee drinks plus smoothies inside at Palazzina.

Enjoy your trip!

Inside the doors of Pallazina, there is a little bar area where they will make you a latte or cappuccino!

For some reason I just remember being offered milk and not cream...but I could be wrong.

We just got back from CSS not long ago, and we normally drink high-test coffee ourselves. While we stayed there, I had cappuccinos at the Palazzina with breakfast. They do offer espresso also. I'm not sure about cream or milk options though. My husband drank the regular coffee black (and sometimes with rum) and enjoyed it.

Thanks, everyone!! I'll be happily enjoying a latte on the beach in just a few weeks now. And I'll be packing a box of the little 1/2 & 1/2 things so I can enjoy my early morning coffee and banana bread (gosh, I hope they still have that!) delivered to the room <3

I love Blue Mountain sevred black, however my wife likes cream in hers. They usually serve milk. She brings her powdered cream to use with room service in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsOrbspiders View Post
    We just got back from CSS not long ago, and we normally drink high-test coffee ourselves. While we stayed there, I had cappuccinos at the Palazzina with breakfast. They do offer espresso also. I'm not sure about cream or milk options though. My husband drank the regular coffee black (and sometimes with rum) and enjoyed it.
    Ask for half and half. It's the same as cream. You can also order it for your coffee delivered to your room.

I love the coffee at the resort, and it is the only place I drink my coffee with cream in it, Rum Cream.

For those early morning coffee drinkers "with rum cream" what is the trick to get the rum cream so early? I've asked before and the staff says the bar doesn't open until later, so no rum cream!

Get some Rum Cream in your minibar. Easy if you're having breakfast in your room. If not, put some Rum Cream in your coffee cup in your room before going to breakfast.

S/F
    Scott and June

Try to remember that the cream in Jamaica that is offered with your coffee is actually milk. Peas mixed in with food dishes are actually beans. Rum is just very good no matter how it is served!

Ask the bartender for a large glass of rum cream before going to bed and keep it in your minibar! It's all ready for breakfast
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

CSA had half and half last March, not sure if all the resorts have it though.