Default Barbados MeetUp Thread?? Question on flight plans for guests going....

Would like to see one of these started now

Just finalized our reservations for early August... Anyone else going then?

We are thinking of flying from Michigan into MIA the day before (staying at an airport hotel) then taking early morning BGI flight on the day of our reservation... How is everyone else handling travel? It was this or it appeared we would arrive late night on the first night of our reservation...

Kelly

I would also like to see a meet up started.
    We are going in October. We are flying AA from JFK. Only place I could seem to find a direct within driving distance since we are in Pennsylvania. It's a morning flight and we get in around lunch time if I remember correctly.

Carol and Dave...

Quote Originally Posted by Sympa View Post
    Would like to see one of these started now

Just finalized our reservations for early August... Anyone else going then?

We are thinking of flying from Michigan into MIA the day before (staying at an airport hotel) then taking early morning BGI flight on the day of our reservation... How is everyone else handling travel? It was this or it appeared we would arrive late night on the first night of our reservation...

Kelly
    We are booked for Dec. 3-10. We have an early flight on AA into Miami on the 3rd with only a 45 min. connection time. I'm concerned about this but hopefully we'll make it. We also considered flying down to Miami the night before but the additional cost of another ticked plus hotel stay just seemed like too much. I just pray that AA doesn't change the time of our flight out of Hartford. they did this last year and we were unable to make our flight to MBJ.
    Let's get a meet-up thread started!

We are staying September 9th-17th!!! We are really excited, hoping that being out of the hurricane belt works in our favor This is our big yearly vacation and it will also be my 25th birthday!!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than being on the beach with a daiquiri

Quote Originally Posted by ngwh2009 View Post
    We are staying September 9th-17th!!! We are really excited, hoping that being out of the hurricane belt works in our favor This is our big yearly vacation and it will also be my 25th birthday!!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than being on the beach with a daiquiri
    ngwh2009:
    I think you said you were in Negril (CN/CSA?) last year? What dates?? We were there too.
    Kelly

Kelly, We were at CN August 26th-Sept 1st

Quote Originally Posted by ngwh2009 View Post
    Kelly, We were at CN August 26th-Sept 1st
    We were at CN from 8/25 - 9/3 Might have met you there, my hubby did scuba, I did the beach hammocks, and we enjoyed the piano bar at nights! Look up our adventures on my Facebook (breeder@sympashelties.com) ...