Default still unclear CTI mini bar

I just went to do my pre- check in. The drink menu said that there was Carib Beer. Can someone who was at CTI recently tell me if indeed the switch was made to Red Stripe in the mini bar? Thank you in advance. 54 Days to go!!!

The Pre check isn't updated. We were there in January and even tho it said Caribe we had Red Stripe.. Thank the heavens. Husband can't stand Caribe but loves Red Stripe. LOL

Carol and Dave...

The card still said Carib at the end of January, but I just crossed that out at wrote "Red Stripe if possible." We got Red Stripe and never even saw Carib.

You can so get coke in the mini-bar if you prefer that to Pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    I just went to do my pre- check in. The drink menu said that there was Carib Beer. Can someone who was at CTI recently tell me if indeed the switch was made to Red Stripe in the mini bar? Thank you in advance. 54 Days to go!!!
    They stock Red Stripe in the mini bar now. We were there in January and the mini bar order forms in the rooms still say Carib also.

We were just there feb.1-10... Only red stripe in our mini bar

We were at CSS in May 2012 and we only had Caribe stocked in our mini bar, I know that is not too recent and not CTI but just the information I had. There was red stripe a plenty at the bars though. =)

Just came back from CTI on 1/28/13. The mini bar in our room was stocked with Red Stripe. However, Carib was listed on the mini bar daily restocking card. Carib is no longer available on the resort. hope you have a great time.

Thank you for the updates! You made my day! 47 and going down!!!

From the FAQ page:

ROOM AMENITIES
    Every room enjoys air conditioning, TV (except Couples Swept Away Atrium Suite and Beachfront Suite); I-pod stations, Iron and Iron Board; room safe, Hairdryers. A mini-bar stocked on arrival with two each of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi; Ting; Ginger ale; Beer; Guests can order House Gin; Vodka;Whisky;Rum; Juices Orange; Pineapple; Clamato; Cranberry; as well as Sprite or seven up;Tonic water;Soda Water; Sparkling wine;red and white wine

Not sure about CTI but Pepsi products only @ CN when I was there unfortunately. Pepsi south of the USA IMHO is not very good whereas Coca-Cola is pretty consistent worldwide. Take it from a guy who's wife is a Pepsi hound since birth. She drinks 7-UP down south instead that's how much she dislikes their Pepsi.