Default Greetings from Massachusetts!

Hi!
    Anyone from Massachusetts going to be at Couples Swept Away the week of November 13-20, 2010? Sounds like a long time away but this is my husband and I first time at Couples and we'd like to hear from you.

Try posting on the MEET-UP AT COUPLES section of the website. There just may be someone there looking for you too. Have fun!
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Galejon We won't be at CSA, but we are from Massachusetts. Medford. Where are you from? Have you seen any of the posts about the second annual Massachusetts Par-taa? Check it our. We will be meeting at the Raddison in Plymouth Mass. next March. We would love to have more people join us. If you would like to contact me by e-mail, ritchnsyl@comcast.net
    Welcome to our family

Richie

If you haven't already, check out the meet up thread.
    Kristen

Galejon

You'll have to join us now that you will be shortly becoming a Couplesholic.

2nd Annual New England/Jamaica PAR TAA

Join us as we share our thoughts, our feelings and our love of our favorite Couples Resort.

We'll even share the company of the one and only Randymon.

Default meet up at couples

i cant find this thread anywhere on the couples page sorry we are new to this so can someone please tell us where it is at thank we will be at CSA feb 26th thru march 5 2010

Top left hand corner says "Couples Message Board" click on that and you will find it.
    Kristen