Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nov 2013

Default Nov 2013

Newbie here!! Just booked nov 4-11 for our wedding/honeymoon!!! Can't wait!! Love reading the boards and seeing just how people love it and return every year!! Any tips or advice would be great!

We will also be there November 4-10 for our honeymoon and are newbies! We have a bunch of snow on the ground here and that's all I can think about. We are getting married in May, but due to schedules, we will be unable to take a honeymoon until November. Looking forward to running into you there!

They said we were getting a blizzard and barly got a light dusting..oh we'll that's oklahoma weather for ya!! Can't wait to be on the sunny beach! I'm sure we will see you guys when we are here. Congrats on the wedding!!

Wife and I will be there 8-15 for our 20th anniversary. We have never been anywhere with out the kids so we thought we would splurge and spend a week in paradise. Can't wait to just sit on the beach and do nothing for a week.

I would up and move to OK today if I thought I could get away with it! Love that place! We've got about 6" of snow on the ground here that will be melting quickly into mud, as we are supposed to be in the 50's by Saturday. Not looking forward to choring in that!

I'm definitely with you about sitting on the beach and doing NOTHING, Steve B! Congrats on your upcoming 20th Anniversary! My fiance and I have 3 kids between the 2 of us (ages 4, 5, and 6) and besides weekend jaunts here or there, this will be our first big trip without kids, too!

FI and I will there 11/9/13 - 11/16/13 and getting married 11/12/13. We are both new to Couples. We are counting down the days and can't wait!

Canuckian Girl

Nov '12 was our first trip without kids (6 of them ages 14 - 31). CSA is heaven on earth and we are doing everything we can to return this year.

We just booked our 4th trip back to Jamaica and our 3rd trip back to CSA (1st trip was at CSS) on November 28th-December 8th!! CAN NOT WAIT!!! All you CSA/Couples newbies you have made an EXCELLENT choice, you will NOT be dissappointed!!!

We will be taking our first trip to CSA Nov 29-Dec 7th can't wait.

Just booked our Honeymoon and we will be staying at CSA. It's our first time at a Couples resort. We will be there Oct. 27 - Nov. 6. We are extremely excited!!!

Hi Everyone! Hubby & I will be there Nov. 16-30th to renew our wedding vows. We were married at CSA 25 years ago on July 4th. Maybe we will see some of you there, until then the count down is on.

We will be there Nov. 7-15 celebrating our 32nd anniversary; my sister & BIL will also be there celebrating their 32 a few months early. This is our 3rd visit; my sister's 5th or 6th - lost count! Looking forward to making some new CSA friends!

Quote Originally Posted by yorktownva View Post
    We will be there Nov. 7-15 celebrating our 32nd anniversary; my sister & BIL will also be there celebrating their 32 a few months early. This is our 3rd visit; my sister's 5th or 6th - lost count! Looking forward to making some new CSA friends!
    Hey maybe we'll see you there. Congrats!

Canuckian Girl

Hey Yawl it seems the time cannot move fast enough just couple days till October and then the victory dance November we hewwwwwwwwwwwwwww o Goodness so very exited our first time ever to CSA and very much looking forward to our 10 year anniversary and our Honey Moon finally I waited for it 10 ears. Nov2-10 yeha here we come . Thx to all for the amazing comments and answers to the dumbest questions out there u know I actually had some of those myself but there are some of u that had asked them so thx. See u Jamaica and some new friends. The Dunnes

Hey u 2 we also will be there nov 2-10 just wondering 7682 in ur name onr of urs birth yea1976r and the second in 82 that's me and my Hubby ha ha actually 82 and 75 so there it is congrads we hewwwwww maybe see u there.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsunshine View Post
    Hey u 2 we also will be there nov 2-10 just wondering 7682 in ur name onr of urs birth yea1976r and the second in 82 that's me and my Hubby ha ha actually 82 and 75 so there it is congrads we hewwwwww maybe see u there.
    82 is mine and 83 is his. Looking forward to running in to you guys! Look for the skinny, blinding-white man on the beach who dances like a jackrabbit on cocaine! That's my husband I'm definitely on the countdown and already thinking of what I need to pack!

Getting closer, yet not close enough..... 20 days to go! Jamaica here we come!

Just switched our reservation from Barbados to Swept Away. We will be celebrating our 28th anniversary on the 23rd. Cant wait to get there. Nov 20 - 27th

Paul and Frances

Just a couple weeks away now!!!! Checked the feels like temp today in Negril 105 WOW!!!! Starting to get chilly here in PA.

No more sleeps remaining. My sweetheart and I leave for Couples... tonight! Our trip stretches into November so maybe we'll see some of you.

grayturtless,
    Happy 28th Anniversary, we are right with ya (Nov.16-30th) but with a 25th Anniversary to celebrate. We are going to renewal our wedding vows while we are there, since were married at CSA 25 years ago. The resort was much smaller then, we are curious how much it has actually changed. Happy you changed your plans, maybe we will meet. Just wondering though, why the change?

Steve B,

"Feels like temp today in Negril 105" That does need a "Wow" factor for sure. Where did you hear that information? All I can find is on the "weather.com" page is Scattered T-Storms with 87 degrees... Please tell me I'm wrong.

We too, arrive soon (24 days) and looking forward to "Hot/Summer" weather like conditions. We see nothing but clouds and tons of fallen oak leaves & pine needles here in Northern California, mountains...I want the beach .....LOL Though I'm sure it's much cooler where you are in PA. Hope to see you both there!! Have Fun!

slc_jonathan,
    How lucky you two are....No more sleeps! How fun!! Have a wonderful and fun fill vacation. If your at CSA, and staying awhile? maybe we will see you.

We will be there nov 1-nov 8. Getting married nov 4 on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by yorktownva View Post
    Want to hang out? we could meet at the piano bar.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast