Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nov 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Wife and I will be there 8-15 for our 20th anniversary. We have never been anywhere with out the kids so we thought we would splurge and spend a week in paradise. Can't wait to just sit on the beach and do nothing for a week.
    We will be there for the 6th time 7-15. We usually go to the piano bar to meet folks. Also make lots of new friends at the swim up bar.

That would be great! When are you getting there?

5 days, 21 hours, 5 minutes til our flight leaves. We "should" be there in the afternoon on Monday. A little bit excited?!?! YES!!!!! My bag is mostly packed already and my husband has some of his clothes laid out. I'm already trying to decide what I'm going to do first when I get there! Fruity drink or change into my swimsuit? Hmmmmm.....decisions, decisions!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blurosemarie1 View Post
    Steve B,

"Feels like temp today in Negril 105" That does need a "Wow" factor for sure. Where did you hear that information? All I can find is on the "weather.com" page is Scattered T-Storms with 87 degrees... Please tell me I'm wrong.

We too, arrive soon (24 days) and looking forward to "Hot/Summer" weather like conditions. We see nothing but clouds and tons of fallen oak leaves & pine needles here in Northern California, mountains...I want the beach .....LOL Though I'm sure it's much cooler where you are in PA. Hope to see you both there!! Have Fun!
    We just got back from CSA. MOST AMAZING VACATION EVER!!! I was so worried about the weather. weather.com stated thunder/lightning and rain for our trip as well. Being from Northern California myself, I share your concerns. Well, we did see some lightning (pretty awesome actually) and a tiny bit of thunder. The entire week we were there we got rain on all of 30 seconds...Thats it. It was magical! Don't stress too much about the forcast. I hated the idea of rain (we get 80-100 inches a year here), bit once I was there, the heat was so intense I was kind of praying for a little.

We will be there in 29 days! Oh can't wait!! Mi love Jamaica Mon!!

7 days till we come home! I can not wait!

Virgin alert! We just booked for November 14-17 to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Never been to a couples resort and never been to Jamaica. Can't wait to sit by the beach/pool, have a few drinks and enjoy the Jamaican culture for a couple days. Any advice to ensure we get the most out of our short stay?

We are at the 6 day point - hoping our flights are on time. If so, we'll be in paradise in time for a late lunch! Looking forward to meeting up with everyone else for a Jamaican relaxin' vacation!

Wcolby2

You are going to have so much fun. We will miss you by a few days, but you picked the perfect resort for your first Jamaican experience. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!!
    Lets hope we all have great weather.

Paul and Frances

9 more days..........

ya mon, heading down , thursday , the 14th for a week with our jamaican family, you know the holidays are coming and there is no place like home, this trip will make 38 times for us, see you soon, wayne and jan

Bargamon,
    Looks like we'll be at CSA around the same time.... We have 7 more sleepless nights until we're headed off to the island of paradise. Sound kinda funny to us since we live in Paradise, Calif. and it's noway near as relaxing....LOL Can't wait to be a beach bum!

My Honey and me are going to be there from 11/28-12/8. This is our 3rd trip to CSA. It seems it can't get here fast enough.

Blurosemarie1 your trip sounds awesome. What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary. Paradise, CA huh? We're just a few hours north of you. Flying out of Sac? Maybe we'll meet up.

Sgerard828 & citybiz hope to run into there. citybiz you will love it.
    CSA 2013
    CSA Torch holder 2012 "ANT"
    CSA 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dentalgal View Post
    My Honey and me are going to be there from 11/28-12/8. This is our 3rd trip to CSA. It seems it can't get here fast enough.

Blurosemarie1 your trip sounds awesome. What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary. Paradise, CA huh? We're just a few hours north of you. Flying out of Sac? Maybe we'll meet up.

Sgerard828 & citybiz hope to run into there. citybiz you will love it.

Yes we will have to have a drink or get together at the repeaters dinner!! We get into Montego Bay around 4:00pm i believe! 14 more days and we will be back home!!

Were in room 2136, hit us up!!!
    CSA 2013
    CSA Torch holder 2012 "ANT"
    CSA 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2